04

Odeya's POV:

Odeya's POV:

The strippers dressing room is... different. It's not glammed to perfection, but it certainly isn't unattractive.

The scratches on the walls and the marks on the floor are slightly displeasing to new comers, but to the girls, there reminders of old memories. Like when Padma and Parvati did a split contest in heels.

It's a safe spot for the girls. As it should be.

Odeya was standing in front of the big mirror, checking out her outfit for the night. The gap in between the lace of the skirt on her sides would definitely draw even more attention to her tonight, not that she needed it.

Susan Bones came into view in the dressing room, peering round the corner quickly.

"GIRLS, I cannot lie to you, but the Malfoy Mafia are at our strip club right now!" She half-yelled, making sure no one outside could over hear.

"I suggest we go and dance... now." She finished.

Odeya was shocked. They haven't had someone special come to their club in years,  I thought he moved to New York a year ago? And for the Malfoy Mafia to randomly come on a Friday night?
Odd.

All of the girls quickly rushed outside, putting game faces on and walking slowly into view of the club.

Susan was not fucking around.

They were all sat in the back corner booth. Chatting with one another.

They were all hotter in person.

I acted as if I didn't see them, walking around different tables until one of my regulars whistled at me, indicating for me to come over.

I put on a smile and walked my way over. Once I was there, I placed my hands on his knees, bending over slightly, exposing my chest as I leaned forward.

"Hello gorgeous." He spoke.

"What can I do for you Mr Black." I teased smiling at him.

"Please Odeya, you know I only like being called Sirius," He spoke looking into my eyes. I liked Sirius, he wasn't pushy into receiving a lap dance, and he gives good tips. No complaints. "You could give me a little spin."

I pushed my hands off his knees, giving a slow twirl while I pushed my hair onto one side, exposing my back. When I turned back around, he had his money in the tips of his hands, waiting for me to snatch it. I never did.

"You know where to put it," I paused, making sure to look at him teasingly before finishing, "Sirius." I bite my lip and softly giggled.

This caused him to look down at my lip, before leaning forward in his chair, taking his cash and sticking in between my two breasts. Once his hand was free of his money, he smoothed it down to the gap on my skirt, toying with the lace.