16

Dracos POV:

Dracos POV:

*5 months later*

"Your such a slut." I groaned as she smoothed my cock over my trousers.

"Only for you." She whispered.

She was sat on the countertop with me in between her legs.

I hitched up her night dress and began rubbing her clit.

I barely got a chance to feel her before the door bell rang.

"Fuck sake." I huffed and made my way towards the front door.

I was frustrated I got interrupted in the first place, I'm more frustrated Astoria was the one who interrupted.

"Hi Draco," She said and made her way inside, inviting herself in. "I think we should put what happened behind us, it's been too long-" She stopped when she seen Odeya sat on the worktop.

When I shut the door and looked at Odeya, she had her eyebrows raised and a blank face.

"Who's this Draco?" Astoria asked.

"Could say the same about you." Odeya replied for me, jumping off the counter.

This was a situation I didn't think I'd ever be in. My girlfriend and a girl I shagged in my house.

"Draco and I were gonna meet up today, he invited me here." Astoria lied.

The fuck is she doing?

"Really?" Odeya asked.

Astoria nodded with a smug look.

"Is that why he was gonna fuck me on the countertop you were gonna have dinner on?" She questioned, a cheap smile on her face.

Astoria had a face like a slapped arse.

"Draco what is she-"

"Get out. I made it clear I don't wanna see you no more." I cut her off.

I didn't watch her leave, I only watched Odeya walk towards me, her blank face back up.

"You been lying to me?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Don't tell me you believe a girl you've never met?" I sighed.

"I don't, but I'm not gonna be made to look like a mug, that is muggy." She raised her voice, silencing me.

She walked towards the door, ripping it open.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" I yelled, walking towards her.

"Cho's." She dryly said before slamming the door, leaving me standing alone.