11

Odeyas POV:

Odeyas POV:

I want him. I really want him. Looking at him makes me wanna jump his bones. Who's to say I won't get what I want?

I got up from my dressing chair and made my way towards the front desk, a tall muscly bodyguard standing behind it.

"Where's Draco?" I asked, placing the top of my fingers on the desk.

"Mr Malfoy is in Champagne room 3." He responded, standing up straight.

Champagne room 3?

He better not be getting a lap dance.

"Thank you." I reached into my bra and pulled out a 20 dollar bill, and placed it onto the counter before walking away.

I'm not really sure how I feel right now. My heart racing rapidly because of anger may be my answer.

I didn't bother knocking on the door before I made my way inside. I guess I prepared for the worst, because I'm quite relieved on what was on the other side or the Champagne room.

Three mens heads whipped around from the spaced out huddle they were in to look at me. A look of shock and confusion.

"Boys leave." Draco announced immediately with a serious look.

Theo whipped his head from Draco and I at least three times before whispering, "Mate are you about to." he stopped to motion an invisible ass bouncing up and down on his trousers.

"Leave." Draco quickly said after.

Theo put his hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying. as your best mate I want you to tell me when you get your dick wet, especially with this sort."

"I'm 23. I don't need your reassurance." Draco replied, growing irritated at his child of a best friend.

He placer his hand on Draco's shoulder before whispering, "You will always need me."

He made his way towards me with Blaise right behind.

He leaned down, aligning his mouth near my ear.

"If he bends you over that mini bar, give me the details."

I giggled at his joke while holding eye contact with Draco.

He left very soon after.

I shut the door behind me, strutting towards him.

"Odeya wanting to talk to me privately? Any special occasion?" He questioned.

Don't get cheeky with me.

I smoothed my hands over his chest, scratching the tip of my acrylic nail over the bare, exposed skin his t-shirt isn't covering.

"Is wanting you a special occasion?" I innocently asked with wide eyes.

I heard and say him suck suck in a long, deep breath.

"We can't."

"Why?"

"I'm your boss."

"Do I work for you? I snapped, making him roll his tounge against his cheek.

"I follow your rules yes, but I work for me. The money I get I earn myself, no?"

No reply. He was speechless, as he should be.

I grasped his shoulders tightly before pushing him back onto the sofa behind him.

I carefully placed myself in his laps, reaching my hands in my own hair, ruffling it around and playing with it while slowly grinding into his lap, hitting that perfect spot through his trousers.

He grabbed my wrists and chucked them behind his shoulders, my breasts now so close to his face. He slapped his hands on my ass, keeping them there to encourage me to keep going.

"Still don't want to?" I whispered, smiling at catching him out.

"I never didn't want to, and I'm not fucking you here, you'll need space to recover, and space isn't here." He replied, giving a small smile.

"Your ego is too big."

We laughed in sync.

I quickly got off him and made my way to the door. Turning back to wave a teasing goodbye before walking out the door.

He looked disappointed. Good.