09

A/N:
Thank u all for being so patient. I'm sorry for keeping u waiting so long.

 I'm sorry for keeping u waiting so long

Draco's POV:

I needed to speak to her. We barely did anything so it shouldn't effect me like this, but it does. So I invited her to dinner.

I was waiting in the lobby of her apartment I'm renting for her, until I heard sharp heel clicks against the marble floor.

There she was.

Shut up, you met her a month ago.

But she did look fit in her blue shimmery two piece.

She approached me slowly, eyeing me a little too closely. She sure can be intimidating.

"You alright?" I asked, standing up tall and leaning my hands in my pockets.

"Fantastic. You?" She responded. She sounded a mix between sarcastic and confused. She had every right to be, I didn't really give her a choice of coming out with me tonight. Her actually coming surprised me though, because she can sure as hell say no when she wants.

I removed my hands from my trouser pockets and stuck my arm out towards her. She took it with a small smile, walking towards the exit linking arms with me.

I opened the car door for her, watching as she stepped into it carefully.

~

We've been driving in a suprisingly comfortable silence. I can tell she's staring at me though.

"You look good." I commented.

"I know." She responded, removing her intense gaze off me and replacing it with the window.

Here we fucking go.

~

She's been biting her lip all fucking night and it's driving me mad. Or sucking on her cutlery. It was on purpose I know what she's doing, I'm not fucking dumb.

"So," she started, clutching her hands together while leaning over the table, sitting up straight, "Draco Malfoy, inviting me out to dinner. Any special reason?"

Is she joking?

"Don't play dumb."

I was leaned back in my chair opposite her, my knuckles slightly covering my chin.

"No seriously, something to do with work?" She bit her lip again.

Fuck sakes.

"You know what," I paused and licked my lips before finishing, "Deya."

She smiled at the nickname.

She moved her heel underneath the table to my leg, making her heel smooth over my trouser fabric,
looking me in the eyes as she took a sip of her champagne.

I hate how she can make me feel something just by touching me with the heel of her shoe.

I'm so fucking pathetic.

A/N:
Thank u for reading,
love u bitches xx