Chapter 1

A/n: For all people who don't know x Reader codes, lemme help you.
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
F/c = Favourite colour
H/s = Hair style
H/c = Hair colour
If I have missed any lemme know.
Also if you would like me to say "They/Them" instead of "She/Her" please lemme know :) thanks again <3 enjoy my story!

It was a bright day today, it was pretty normal for the avengers just doing usual normal stuff, Steve running around outside at the Avengers Headquarters while Sam was jogging like usual panting and carrying on, Steve grins seeing Sam once again for the 5th time and runs faster towards him Sam groans in front of him hearing Steve's panting "Don't you say it.." he says sternly as Steve runs past him "On your left" he says panting as Sam groans "Steve for real?!" He shouts out jogging a little faster, "Fly faster pretty bird" Steve chuckles as Sam puffs out loudly and starts to run quicker as Steve just runs faster "Screw you and your super speed!" He shouts "Language!" Steve shouts out with a frown.

Tony and Bruce was working together at the labs as Bruce looks up at Tony "What if we add more energy into it? Might create more fiction?" He asks as Tony chuckles softly and then walks towards his red metal glove "No, it's not that Brucey.. there's just no reaction.." he says as he presses a button and his glove doesn't move as Bruce sighs softly and pushes the bridge of his glasses closer to his nose "Uhh.. how about we add a little of this.." Bruce says and then writes a equation on his notepad as Tony looks at it as his eyes widens "Of course! How stupid!" He says making a explosion at his head with his head and then Bruce chuckles gently and starts to help Tony with his glove.

Natasha was at the armoury practicing her aiming with Clint as he looks over at her "Keep your arm straight.." he smirks at her as she looks over at Clint and rolls her eyes "Whatever.." she chuckles as he chuckles back and pulls his bow string with an arrow closing one of his eyes and releases the arrow as it shoots spinning quickly and ends on the middle as she looks at him with a small smirk "Show off.." she chuckles.

Thor and Loki... well that's different...

"You cheated!" Loki shouts at Thor as he makes a bellow chuckle "No brother! You're just bad at thumb war!" He laughs as Loki frowns and slamming his elbow on the table and puts his hand out "Again!" He says as Thor shrugs and grabs Loki's hand and starts to move their thumbs around until Loki lost again as Thor chuckles loudly "Oh brother.. when are you gonna learn!" Thor laughs as Loki smirks and he changed from his illusion and puts his thumb on Thor's thumb "When are you ever not going to fall for that?" He asks with a small pout as Thor frown "You cheated.." Thor growls.

Tony POV

As I did my upgrades to my glove I could hear Bruce growling quietly and quickly look up "You Alright?" I asked as he looks at me quickly "I...I need my music.." he says as I nod "That's okay...you just sit and relax.." I smile at him as he rubs his neck "You sure? You need help.." he says as I shake my head with a warm smile "You just keep cool" I smiled at him as he nods "I'll be in my room then.." he says quietly and walks out of the room and I sigh softly shaking my head "Such a mellow man for a scary hulk.." I say softly as I welded my glove carefully and then heard a crash.

I frown looking up "Friday...surveillance.." I say as a screen opens in front of me and I look over and zoom in "Who is that?" I wondered placing my tool down "Friday scan.." I say "Already on it Stark.." and then look over "It says they're not even registered as a person" she answered as blink confused "Scan for anything alien.." I say quickly as I ran towards my room for my suits "It says...it says they're not even on any planets?" She says as I frown "Call the Avengers" I say frowning "What about Wanda and Vision sir?" She asks as I look at the ground for a moment "I...no let them be.." I smile warmly before shaking the thought out of my head and jumped into my suit.