2. Atonement?

"Ouch.!" you wore a clothes back with so much strength with sore body, full body is cramping like your bone is cracked, looking at this luxurious room and the air filled with wildness of last night, responding the unstoppable needs of man's.

dang it!

You scan the room, after confirming that you're the only one left here, dumpfounded you sat on the bed looking at this diamond chain with the alphabet "JK?"

You heard phone vibrating and you picked it up "Hello?"

"God Miss y/n, where are you? what happened yesterday? you and Heeseung... are you guys breaking off the engagement?" other side anxiously asked, this the housekeeper from Kim family middle age man Park Jaesang, one of closes to you in that family.

You blinked your eyes "Heeseung? he wants to break up?"

"Miss Y/n, don't come back home, Sir is really angry, you better watch the TV yourself."

Only question left in your head was Heeseung wanted to break the engagement, dragging your sore body you turned on the TV of hotel room, host is announcing on the news that between two big companies son and daughter's engagement was cancelled now and Heeseung stood with Yewon by the side announcing it.

"I, Lee Heeseung is here to announce to the media that the engagement with Y/n, second daughter of Kim family has been cancelled." he looked like he has been cheated by his fiancee.

"Yesterday when I called Y/n, I found she was with the man at hotel room last night, this kind of cheating and improper woman has nothing to do with me from now on."

The news of Kim family's second daughter and Kim family's first son was on the news two years ago and it was almost covered, so this news didn't blow for long, it was said that Kim family's second daughter was found in the club spare room with Kim family's first son and the news almost went viral for the step siblings having affairs at that night? But no one dares to talk about it now, Heeseung had accepted that it was only rumours but now there's another one.

Kim Yewon, eldest daughter of Kim family stood beside Lee Heeseung, reporters asked the beautiful lady next to handsome man, showing how devastated was this man when he found out that his girlfriend/fiancee cheated on him.

"Then may I ask Miss Yewon, will the Kim family give a Lee family explanation about Miss Y/n's affair during her engagement with Mr Lee?"

"This is a personal problem of Y/n, it has nothing to do with our family." Yewon stood very close to Heeseung, saying with polite smile looking all beautiful "We don't interfere into each other's business but we're very disappointed with her behaviour, so we're cutting ties with her, she had nothing to do with our family anymore."

Many people know that Kim family's second daughter is illegitimate child, so it's not hard for them to frame.

You're so shocked, Heeseung accused you cheating before marriage and you don't even know when that happened, Yewon take advantage of it to announce that you have nothing to with Kim family?

Realising what happened last night, you called Heeseung with trembling hand.

"What else do you want to say?" he sounded distant, the love and warmth he had in the past no longer exited "Heeseung, what do you mean? what do you mean I had an affair? you were the one..."

"Last night at hotel room, who the fck were you with? y/n you are more than despicable than I thought, I called you last night and it was a man who answered it, you refused me a million times and it turned out, you're having fun around, you're the worst person I have ever known, I regret loving you, you're such a hoe."