51. Verification?

Minho was reporting schedule to President Jeon when they hear light knocked out in the door "Come in." Jungkook looked up and saw the girl walking in, the coldness and infinite tenderness of this perfect man flashed infront of his eyes when he saw the person he yearning to see for the past few days.

You just caught his sight and immediately looked down "President Jeon, I will settle the rest, I will go out first." Minho bow, Jungkook nodded gently.

On the way out, Minho bow his head and you smiled at him lightly, door was closed and you were left alone with President Jeon, Jungkook picked up the tea cup and took a sip without looking and gestures you to take a seat "Sit down."

Couple hadn't meet for three days and the atmosphere seems awkward but there's something else more than that, unspoken thoughts of two different persons, you sat down without word, Jungkook slide the document towards you with his pen "The shares of Kim group, if you don't trust me sign it, I will get it back on your name as soon as possible."

You looked at him for a while before picking up the pen and sign your name on the paper "These days..." his sudden voice made you paused "Have you ever thought about coming back at home?"

Home? Jeon Jungkook was your home but you're kicked out!

You lowered your head and your eyes stiff at one place "I don't dare, the president Jeon's indifference will make me feel that my initiative is very cheap." you signed the paper.

Although, you have habit with people being around, you have dignity... if someone asked you to leave then you won't shamelessly stayed to look at people's faces, just as the beginning if you don't like Jungkook then you might stay for the sake of his money, status and reputation but love was so strange.

Some people might take long time to move on from their last relationship but you were pretty fast, you just spend 5 to 6 months with Jeon Jungkook and your heart started to skip it's beat, in front of you was the person of this reason.

You force a smile at him, he stare at your face "Here it." you slide the paper, after a moment his eyes move down from your face to document and nodded "Okay, I will get someone to arrange it for you."

There was not much expression on his face and you tried something to find out "So.."

"What else?" did he not have a single trace of nostalgia for you? Is it necessary to bring the divorce procedure now? But no one mention it forward and keep looking at each other.

Both's perceptions was that Jungkook thought that you wanted to divorce him and you thought that he wanted to divorce you, however Jungkook was the person who had experienced a lot, he had been through the business field for a long time, so he was very good at taking the initiative to seize the opportunity for the occasion and the conversation.

He sighed "My lawyer..." he paused "If you have something to do today then you can come over in a few days, I will ask my lawyer to get ready the paper."

Of course, if person is unwilling then forcing her to stay won't do any justice, two married people should have mutual understanding about their needs, if one doesn't want to work then it's better to release.

You are silent and frowned slightly.

What did he mean? Was he pushing things forward?

You stare at his face but he was so calm and collected that your hands tightened under the desk "Is there any problem?" there's nothing wrong on him, there's something wrong on you.

You immediately stood up and take the shares paper and turned around to leave without a word, the moment you walked towards the exit door of office his expression turned gloomy "The secret of business had been revealed, i have sent someone to keep an eye on your classmates, his identity is not fake but he didn't go to the university after leaving Mongolia town's villa."