36. Beloved...!

Night was really beautiful when you have someone with you that you can trust, he had already reserved the table and you walked side by side with him, like an gentleman he take off your coat and pulled the chair and hang it behind your chair then sat opposite of you.

Table was well decorated, red roses on the vase and fresh fragrant, the symbol of a passionate love!

Wine was serve and dishes are arrived, as usual your favourite soju is here, Jungkook raised his red wine glass to you "Well then, congratulations on taking back the shares of Kim group."

You're flattered and pick up the glass "Oh thank you, in fact it's you who helped me to get it back." he toast it and sip a drinks "Mr Jeon, it should be me to toast you."

He put down the glass "I accept your gratitude each week." he raised his brow looking at you meaningfully, you gulped down the half of glass soju and blushed.

Jungkook's favourite way to take your thanks is to go to his room and rolls sheets with him...

After all, he have everything and you have no idea what he's needing, you felt that it's the better way to keep husband happy.

"You don't have to be shy, after all I'm your husband." he seemed to have seen your embarrassment "Well.." you nodded and smile "I really admire you Mr Jeon." you're trying to impress him?

"Just admiration?" he lazily take a sip "Yeah, it's my honest review." you smiled cheekily showing your dimpy "Oh, what about love?"

Damn it?

You lowered your head and play with your food, was this man trying to flirt with you?

"So, how do you feel getting back the shares that belongs to you?" you looked into his black eyes "I'm not happy to see him like that after all he's my father."

"Oh?" This kind girl?

"However, in the face of me, he will do that, I'm very surprised, after all he returned the Min group's share to me, I don't want to argue with him anymore." as long as he give a explanation what had happened to the Miss Min those days and apologize to you, it's not much for asking but you deserve to know.

You somehow felt bad for taking down Kim group "You can make the decision on this matter but you had better be careful." he leaned back and remained you "Mr Kim fight gives in but there's other members that will always seek a trouble with you." he shook his wine glass.

As a businessman, he knew humans greedy heart "So, what? if someone try it, I won't just sit back and do nothing." you sneered and he chuckles "Okay madam, I appreciate your courage."

"Thank you my dear husband." you smiled shyly giving him respect, he paused and raised his brow "What did you call me?"

You blushed "Of course, don't you want me to call you husband?" he put the glass on the table and tapped the table "You didn't obey me last time though."

"We are married and we have our own needs base on agreement, so as a legal couple, I think seeing each other often and calling firmly isn't that bad." you speak confidently, for a moment he find you a cute "You're quite open minded now."

"I have to as long as you don't want to marry with your fiancee that your grandpa arranged for you, I can have a chance and I also need you on my side."

He looked at you with some interest "Do you need me? can you tell me more about it? for example, which aspect?" like in a bed?

"I need your power and money, Mr Jeon." you didn't even hesitate to say it all, he smiled, he's in a trouble but he enjoy it after all, he can fulfill that needs of yours, he can satisfy you in more aspects as long as you asked for it.