49. Ice Age?

Damn it?

Man stood at the same place with arrogant, surroundings didn't make any noise, outside was raining and Jungkook let his wife go, at this time ... Taehyung couldn't help but gasped "Divorce? Are you serious?"

Jungkook didn't speak "Although, this is really serious and Y/n did something that shouldn't have done, the most terrible thing is, that he had seen the mapping, what if someone try to design this? then it will completely gonna be someone's property .... Jungkook, can you stand this?"

Jungkook's eyelashes drop "Taehyung, you don't have to remind me."

"I don't know how you going to deal with Y/n but I want you to let her understand how important it is to you and me, as well as whole company and military team, if you're angry on her because of this project then, we can design this again with different methods..."

Relationship are important.?

Jungkook sneered "Don't think too much, this is not because of you that I let go of Y/n, even if I divorce her ... this can't be cause of you ..even this device was leaked outside, how much lost I will bear it? I have best team to develop it again ..." he looked outside the window...

"I asked her to go, just because she has no feelings for me, she don't value our relationship."

For you, Jeon Jungkook is nothing! wasn't it more important than your classmate? his eyes turned colder.. the multinational companies President live up to his name, his ruthlessness, attitude people will not bear it, that's why people never tried to provoke him and wreck his nerve.

He don't even give face to Jeon family, let alone the woman ....

Jungkook picked up the alphabet pendant "You really dares to use the things for others given by me!" his wary smile revealed a hint of viciousness, his hands clenched hard that his knuckles are cracking.

You didn't hesitate to let that person go regardless of our relationship? how grateful you're, Y/n?

"Find that person's background, he was Y/n's classmate..." Jungkook's eyes sank into the bottomless abyss and he smirked, he indeed let that person go in front of you once but that doesn't mean he wouldn't haunts him again!

The depth and horror of this man were definitely not just seen by the eyes, people must be forgetting that they can run from his place not from his sight.

________

No one stopped you, no one drive you out of that residence, you drive the car yourself...

The rain is heavy and the world's seems gloomy and dark, raindrops patting the car glasses, your heart sank to a deeper place, his cold voice and anger look roll over in your mind again and again.

Get the hell out of here.

That moment, the effort of both's getting close became endless distance, maybe you're too sensitive after getting pregnant that his indifference made you cry and feel bad.

You leaned on the steering wheel and cried "Jungkook.." he gave you place to live but snatched the reason to stay there, if you live in the Itaewon villa without him then your heart will be suffocated.

Just because you let go of your friend that you couldn't go back to him? the price was too high, doing good things to someone is bad for you too.

In this relationship, you tried your best to involved your heart just to break it up again! your phone vibrate and for a moment you thought that Jungkook called you because he regretted letting you go at this time and you grabbed your phone in a fastest speed only to find it's none another 'Kim Chungha'.