10. Inexplicable one!

The two man and woman walked side by side "It's my honor to be invited by Miss Dayul."

Your eyes became small as you narrowed, what was she inviting him for? making an appointment? you stared at them darkly.

"President Jeon is such a gentleman." the woman smiled charmingly and almost held his hand while walking and acted as if nothing had happened "Thank you for accepting for lunch, I'm very happy, this should be my honor."

"Y/n? Y/n?" chungha's voice came from other line, you gritted your teeth looking at the two people's back that just passed from there, you hide yourself and saw them walking towards elevator "I saw, I saw an adulterer." you hold back your tears.

Chungha was silent for a moment but she got distracted by man who came down "Ah, the manager has come out, I will call you later." she hung up and you immediately followed Jungkook and woman.

°°

Minho was waiting in the car, Jungkook led the way for Dayul "Miss Dayul, please get in the car, my secretary will take you there." that woman was shocked and turned to hold his arm "Oh, president Jeon, you just agreed to accompany me for lunch."

Jungkook pulled his arm away in a gentlemanly way "Miss Dayul, I'm sorry I have something to do in the office, so you should go first, Minho send Miss Dayul over."

Minho knew that this is one of businessmen's daughter, that's why she have opportunity to get close to Jungkook with the excuse of coming to the meeting, there are many of them and Minho is not surprised at all.

"Miss Dayul, please get in the car." Minho opened the door for her, with a sort of reluctance she bit her lower lips and stood there, seeing that Jungkook turned around to make call "Is Y/n in the office?"

If his wife is here then he would not accompany other woman now but his Assistance said that you're not there and might went home, Dayul was unwilling to give up, when she saw his expression she immediately grabbed the chance "President Jeon, are you free now?"

"Yeah, I guess." they went into the car.

you sat in the car, looking at them from little far, people always said that he have no scandal with women outside, it turned out that he's just hiding it? your eyes were as evil as a grievance and asked driver to follow them.

______

At ** fun park.

You couldn't believe it, Jungkook would bring this woman here, because it was the place he had asked you to marry him, you slammed the car door and walked towards gate but securities stopped you "Get out of the way."

"Excuse me Miss, are you the member of this place? please show your card." they looked at your angry face "No."

"Sorry Miss." they looked at the girl that wore a cute outfit "This place is not for ordinary people, most of the guest who enter here have a year long membership card."

Someone clapped and woman's laughter came, woman walked out swaying her body charmingly "Yes the annual card to come in here cost more than one million and the people here are all rich and foreigner."

You gritted your teeth, this is the woman, who was with Jungkook, securities bows their head "Miss Dayul."

It was obvious that she was a woman of status, that woman looked at you and walked towards you with a voluptuous figure like a princess, walking around you with her arms crossed "I wonder, why you think that it's a place for someone like you who were kicked out of Kim family, can come?"

women were different from men, women were born to gossip? naturally she recognized you "Who are you?" you watch the woman that you're not familiar with "Watch your mouth, you're not the person I'm looking for."