[Water]

I feel heavy and light at the same time.
Moments later I realize I'm not breathing, I look around, its dark and I can't breathe, I have to move, I'm drowning.
I try my best to reach the top of this sea, I can't remember how I got here.
My arms and legs are exhausted, but my will to stay alive is strong.
I have to breathe; I need to breath.
I gasp, finally, I'm at the surface.
The joy of finally getting some air is interrupted when I find myself surrounded with skyscrapers around me.
They are transparent, made of glass, and somehow the water beneath me turned shallow and clear. I manage to stand on both my feet and decide to taste the water, its color changed suddenly, it's sweet.
 A loud thunder erupted targeting all the glass skyscrapers.
People are screaming and jumping off into the water that keeps evaporating as soon as they touch it.
I try to swim towards them, but they keep getting further.
The way they look at me just before the plummet into their death sends me shivers all over my body.
I decided to dive deep into the water and swim forward, maybe it'll lead me there faster.
But the moment I manage to reach for some air, something sucks me in again, and I drown once more.

It's taking a strong hold on me, I give up.

62:13