Chapter 2

He saw then Liam waiting outside with the boys and Perrie. Her eyebrows raised, her foot tapping the floor impatiently, her arms crossed in short she is shocked and amazed and angry all in one. For what you may ask, Because she saw Zayn come out the bathroom where they locked themselves and where Brian just took a shower. 

        Before the blood lust started he ushered Perrie out the room but then he remembered Brian's clothes so he handed them to Harry. The remaining lads, Louis, Niall and Liam all joined forces with Zayn to try to explain to Perrie what she had seen. They told them that it is there nature or let's say they got over the awkwardness. They also said that since they practically grew together, it is unavoidable. They keep saying things like that when Harry suddenly said "Perrie it's natural for them. I can still remember when Brian stripped in front of me. That was priceless!" returning from the room with Brian on his tail.

        She smacked his head so hard that Harry almost stumbled falling face first.  "Pervert!" Brian said. He's right though. She doesn't care anymore if the boys see her half-naked or something, she knows they already had a glimpse of her body most especially Zayn and Harry. Like hello?! Being with 5 good looking guys in a hotel room or house or tour bus has nudity issues especially to Harry. Zayn introduced Perrie to Brian "Babe this is my best friend Brian!". The way she introduced his best friend was full of glee. Brian smiled sweetly and took her in a hug. "It is so nice to finally meet you Perrie! Oh! and don't worry about what you saw." she said. In truth she was really happy to meet her.

        So as they explain Zayn was silent. He let the boys do most of the talking while he's rubbing her girlfriend's shoulder and nodding in agreement to whatever they where saying while Brian on the other hand was busy making snack for her and Niall. :) She sometimes tell her point of view to other stuff. When Liam started to tell the first time she went on tour with them. it was a mistake.  "Guys do you remember that time when Brian was with us that Summer tour I think?" Liam shared. The boys started to laugh that Perrie was curious to what happened, "What happened to that tour?" she personally asked Brian. That topic made Brian gritted her teeth which made Niall scooted to Louis closer. That incident was one of the most forbidden subject. Everyone noticed that because Liam started to back track or tried to change the topic but Perrie insisted to know. Zayn said "It's nothing babe! Really, like nothing happened. Isn't that right mate?" addressing Harry. The lads thought Harry would save them from being dead meat but...

        "It's not nothing Zayn." Harry spoke with an evil smirk to his face. Everyone gulped, Zayn the loudest and they all turned to Brian. They all know that she is the sweetest person alive. Of course she is a girl with mood swings but that is rarely to occur. When she is mad, she is mad but good for a short time only. When she is upset she tries very hard to hide it but Zayn always has its way to calm her. When she is happy or sad you're numb if you don't feel nor see it. Brian stare each one of them, giving Harry a death glare. They where all nervous to what she's gonna do because Zayn then whispered "What have you done Harold?". Perrie was still looking at them, more like waiting for the story or the explanation behind those actions.

        "That was last year I think. That was the first time I went on tour with them. Actually I was on my way home from school when this red van stopped and these filthy wretched muggles kidnapped me." Brian said. (Brian was also a potterhead) ;) The boys huffed a breath of safety because so far she hasn't been strangling them, only they know it will be worse later. O.o Perrie was intently listening to Brian as she tells the rest of the story.

Summer last year

        Brian was on her way home when a red van stopped in front of her. She was about to scream when she saw Zayn from the van. "Brian come on!" he called from the van. She went in and the next thing she knew she woke up in a tour bus.