Chapter 7

The next morning Zayn was awaken by a soft, soothing voice. "Zayn? Wake up. Come on." the voice continued to say. Eventually Zayn's eyes fluttered open and he saw his best friend Brian. He kissed him quick before turning to hide his face in the pillow. Brian just laughed silently and said "Honey come on! Time to get up." she sang to his ears. Giving up on his sleep he went to the shower. After an hour Brian's high-shrilled voice filled the whole suite "Breakfast is ready!!!". The boys came out of their rooms altogether. Seeing all the food, Niall rushed to the table ignoring the lads. Brian playfully smacked his head with a wooden spoon, saying "Wait for the others Leprechaun.". Niall's grumbling while scratching the spot that made contact with the spoon when the others settled in.

        Noticing Niall, Liam said "Morning routine?" the little leprechaun just nodded pouting his lips. Seeing his sulking expression, Brian kissed his cheek and whispered "I'll make you a sandwich later.". and pecked his cheeks again. Hearing that Niall immediately perked up. :) While eating Zayn asked Brian "What time did you get up?" before she can answer it Harry piped "More important question is, why did you make breakfast?". Brian just rolled her eyes, thinking do I need a reason or motive every time I make breakfast? O.o Nevertheless she replied sweetly "Cant sleep around 4:30 am so I decided to do breakfast. And all those pancakes? Yeah. They are all fresh. I took the liberty to go to the market and do a little morning shop. *u*". Everyone just stared at her like she was an angel or something. Niall suddenly said "Oh praise the Lord and all the angels for sending her to us!". She just scrunched up her nose and said "So that's it? I don't get at least a kiss from all of you?" her face expectant. The boys quickly got up and kissed her sweetly. She also took pictures of them giving her some love. 

        Zayn's phone suddenly rung and it was Perrie. Since his mouth was full of food he just put it on speaker. "Hi babe!!!" he greeted, barely able to understand because of all the food. Perrie chuckled before she said "Good morning Babe! I'm surprised to hear you're awake.". Since she was on speaker they told her the reason. Actually Paul called Brian when she was alone last night, telling her the boys' schedule for the next day. Going back Zayn said "Babe can you come over tonight? I missed you already.". The boys are already used to his affection but Brian isn't. The whole time the couples are talking Brian's face is about to puke from all the sweetness. She even whispered "Blech!" that unfortunately heard by Zayn so he smack her head lightly. Answering to Zayn's request Perrie said "But babe if I sleep there, where would Brian sleep? Unless she wouldn't mind sleeping with us?". Brian's eyes popped wide when she heard that and her lips dropped making an O before she pursed her natural crimson lips and utter "Sleep with you? And what? Watch you guys have sex in front of my eyes? That's so sweet of you Perrie to think of me but I'd rather sleep on the couch.". "My bed is always welcome for you Bee." Harry hinted gaining a cold look from Brian "Or better yet I think Justin wouldn't mind if I crash at his place."she suggested, while wiggling her brows. All of them knows she likes Justin. O.o Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam chanted "Justin, Brian sitting on a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g." exchanging high fives.

        She was laughing at their attempt to tease her and it is working. Zayn was just quiet that time so he suddenly decided "No! I'll just go to Perrie's.". Brian just shrugged including the others and continue with the breakfast except for Louis who is studiously looking at Zayn. O.o

♫ If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go.. ♫

        It was her Mom calling. Hmm. "Hi Mom!" she greeted. While talking to her mother -  well, actually Zayn's mother - she grew nervous by the minute ever since she said "No, he hasn't called. Yet. Why?... Crap! I forgot about that. Uhh, yeah I always bring it with me. Shit. Thanks Mom. ... Yeah, I'll call you later for any updates. ... I love you too.". After that call she has a knot on her forehead, so Zayn asked her what's wrong. She just looked at him, biting her bottom lip and replied "Attorney Edwards is coming over. To open the envelope.". Zayn was speechless, all of them were. After a few moments of ear-piercing silence Liam choked "The envelope? The last will and testament of your parents? The envelope that will determine your future?' it was a dramatic way to describe it but it was true. That envelope will determine her future or her destiny. Loss for words, she just nodded. "Do you want me to stay?" Zayn asked. They can see that she was about to have a nervous breakdown and Zayn was the most affected. But before the boys agree with him she said "No, no. You have a signing today. I'll be fine." smiling to convince them. "Are you sure?" he asked again, concern written on his face. Brian smiled - this time full of confidence - and retorted "Positive. Now go! Or you'll be late. I'll call as soon as Attorney Edwards is here.". Shooing them away.

♫ If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go.. ♫

        "Hi Uncle!" she chimed. It was Robert Anderson, her Uncle, the Officer-In-Charge of the Spencer Group of Companies until she is ready to take over. He was also her Dad's best friend also her God-father. Like Zayn and her mom Mr. Anderson was also concerned for her. Also worried for whatever is in that envelope. "I'm sure your parents won't put anything that would put you in danger Bee." he encouraged Brian. She just smiled even though he can't see it "I certainly hope so Uncle." she said before she hung up. She was nervous as a turkey in Thanksgiving. She keep running her hands through her hair polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68006361, her lips already a little bit swollen due to her continues biting. "I should've said for him to stay." she whispered to herself. If there's one person that can calm her it would be Zayn.

        A few more pacing Attorney Edwards came. When they had a little chat they quickly got down to business. She hates suspense so as he reads the Will she braces herself for anything absurd that may come out. So far she has no remarks nor violent reactions to her parents wishes like she would take up Business related course to prepare herself for the company - she was already enrolled and taking classes to Cambridge University - she would take at least a crash course related to fashion - been there, done that - everything was pretty much reasonable and normal until Attorney Edwards says "Before the Spencer Group Of Companies be under your management you have to be a model, specifically a Victoria's Secret Angel or marry before your 24 years old or else you will be just a shareholder.". The way he said it was full of concern. Clearly her parents still wants to see her in a dress even they are on the other side. O.o

        She was just gritting her teeth and breathing through her mouth. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. When she was calmed down a little she asked through her teeth "Is there any other option aside from those?" her voice desperate. Attorney Edwards shook his head that she hang hers.  "Get married before 24? I don't even have a boyfriend right now!" she said in defeat. "You still have 5 years Brian." Attorney Edwards said, cheering her up. But she can't be happy. That envelope literally dropped a bomb. Liam was right it determined her future, practically her life. Attorney Edwards left after she signed the necessary papers. He also give him a few more encouraging words before he left.

        Exhausted and emotionally drained from what she heard she curled up on the floor and tears flowed relentlessly and silently. She was having an internal dilemma of what to pursue, in a sense either modelling or looking for a husband. "Why are you doing this to me Mom?" she suddenly said to the empty space in front of her.

        She already told her mom about the conditions of her beloved parents. "Maybe this would be a great opportunity for you sweetie" she said, only getting a pessimistic response from her "Or maybe this would be the end of me.". For the whole 20 minutes her mom, and Uncle Robert tried to convince her to model. They said "It's not that bad. Look at your Mom.". When she heard that her face was all written in frustration. Zayn even found her on the floor, curled up in a ball. He sat in front of her and said "How was it?" when she looked up tears were being pulled down mercilessly. Zayn just hugged her, saying nothing.