12

Never did (y/n) imagine herself hiding in a cramped janitors closet with two grown men who argued like siblings.

The hallway outside had been swarmed by enemies and they had no choice but to hide until the coast seemed somewhat clear. She stared at Phinks chest as she tried to think of her plan. Feitan's hand was placed against it as if he was trying to keep his friend as far away as possible from her. In her arms was the fire extinguisher she had snatched for herself.

"Why not use the vents as a way to escape?" Feitan asked as she handed him the fire extinguisher. He then looked at her confused. What the hell do I do with this?

"The lady doesn't want to get her dress dirty. You'd know that if you went out more." Phinks chuckled, resting his arm on top of Feitan's head.

"Can you shut the fuck up once?" Feitan snapped at him, slapping his arm away.

"You know you're a lot more talkative when you're with your friend." She whispered to him in his ear and Feitan backed away with a flushed face. "Which is cool but I really need you to be quiet for once."

Feitan frowned, reminding himself to not let any of their words get to him. For some reason he had enough patience for one of them but both of them being together and constantly being snobby at him only sparked a different type of rage inside. Another hour in this closet and he'd kill them himself before any of the guards could do so.

"So, what are you two? Are you her boyfriend?"

"No. She already has one."

They both frowned, disappointment setting in when they realized the girl who was rambling on about the plan was in love with an idiot who couldn't treat her right. When silence fell in between them Phinks decided to continue to poke at his friend. It was all he could do anyway since he figured they'd be stuck in a closet for a while.

"I kissed her."

"What?" Feitan glared at him. Suddenly this became a competition for them. "I kissed her too."

"Oh really? I find that hard to believe."

"What the hell does that mean?"

Phinks looked him up and down, which was all he needed to do for Feitan to understand what he meant.

"Yeah. This is a great plan." She muttered to herself, taking back the fire extinguisher while the two continued to argue. She poked her head out of the closet to find more guards all holding weapons. Fear began to set in, she only had one chance to escape. If she failed then all three of them would receive a bullet to the head.

No. We'll be fine, this will work. It will work! Before the guys even noticed she bolted out the closet. Dashing towards her enemies, she pulled the pin off the extinguisher and aimed towards them. The cloud of snow spraying all over them. They all screamed, trying to find their way out of the cloud.

"(Y/n)?" Feitan was quick to notice her disappearance. He bursted out of the closet and searched for her only to find her running towards the exit. "(Y/n)!" He shouted, running after her, Phinks chasing after them as well.

She was about to make it when suddenly a guard appeared, covered in white powder.

"Stop!" He aimed his gun towards her but (y/n) was quick to swing the fire extinguisher across the mans face, knocking him out immediately.

Is he dead? No! It doesn't matter! She bolted towards the exit only to get tackled over the bar counter, both of them falling behind. Gunshots followed right after and she felt blood splatter on her. Feitan held himself over her, he kept her head covered while the guards continued to shoot towards them. Glass bottles shattered above them, wine exploding everywhere.