[Chapter 6]

((A/N: R.I.P this fic))

[Henry POV.]

"You're not defective Hay, you just need a little extra time."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

❤❤❤

I stretched my arms high in the air as I let out a loud yawn. "Oh, you're awake. I thought I was going to need to wake you up." Charles stated, chuckling as he spoke.

"Wait- what? What time is it?" I asked, flopping my arms down into my lap.

"11:35 am." He answered.

"What!?" I screeched, quickly standing up. "Crap! Charles, where's-!?"

"Right here." Charles said calmly, laughing as he handed me an oversized blue hoodie. I let out a sigh and took it out of his arms.

"Oh, thanks Charles." I said, chuckling nervously.

"No problem." He replied, giving a soft smile. "I also got you some stuff to go with it so you can layer your clothes." He added, handing me a black t-shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, tennis shoes, rainbow socks and fingerless gloves, and a small box. "Just don't lose the box and what's inside. They are very special to me."

I put down the cloth on the coffee table while I held the box in my hand. I looked down at him for a moment before looking up at him. "Then why are you giving it to me?"

"Because I trust you with it." he told me. That word. Trust. I blinked dumbly for a few seconds before looking down at the box. I glanced at him before opening the box to revival pins, rings, bracelets, and necklaces. I looked back at him and smiled before closing the box and setting it down. I walked over to him with a smile and then tackled and hugged him and as soon as he was in my arms I hugged him tightly. When I let go and backed up, I jumped up and down slightly before taking the cloth in my arms.

"I'm going to go get change! Be right back!" I said taking the clothes and rushing into the bathroom to get changed. I could hear his laughter as I ran to the bathroom. Once I was done getting changed I ran out and gently picked up the box. "Hey Char Char, wanna help me pick some accessories?" I asked. I could see his cheeks dust pink before he smiled.

"Sure." He agreed with a nod. I handed him the box. He opened it and pulled out a bat, ghost, and pumpkin cat pins and handed them to me and I put them on. He then handed me a cat yin and yang pin and I put it on. He then finally handed me a rainbow pin and I put it on. He then pulled out two necklaces that looked like they went together. They looked like some kind of cookie with a black top and bottom and a white cream in the middle. He put one on himself and then put the other on me. "Perfect. You look great Hen." He said, backing up with a smile.

"Thanks Charles!" I cheered, giving him one last quick hug.

"Any time. Now I'm going to put this box away. Stay there, I'll be right back." He told me before walking off somewhere. I waited there patiently until he came back wearing the same outfit he wore when we first met. Except this time he was wearing a necklace with the outfit. The same necklace he put on himself just a few minutes ago. "So, as planned we'll go for a stroll around the park, then we'll go get lunch before heading to the movies at 3." He stated, looking at me with a smile. "You got that Hen?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied with a nod.

"Grate. Let's go." He said with a nod, opening the door for me. I gave him a 'thank you' nod before walking outside as he followed behind me, closing the door when he walked outside. It was very cloudy and the clouds were a gray. "Looks like it might rain." He stated, looking up at the sky.

"Yay! I love rain!" I said, smiling as I looked at him. He looked back at me with a warm, sweet smile. I felt my face heat up uncontrollable and I turned my head away from him. For some reason it felt like butterflies started flying around in my stomach. This is so weird. I have never felt this before. Shaking my head softly, I took a deep breath. I'll just figure this out later. Right now I'm hanging out with Charles! And we are going to have a ton of fun!