Haunted House!

Ship : Lui, Free, Shu x Valt

Genre : Fluff(?)

Valt wanted to take a shot in a "Haunted House", so he decides to invite Lui, Free and Shu with him in which they all surprisingly agreed in. And what happened next? Find out in the story!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

All of them were at the entrance, but still not inside as Valt was standing there as still as a pole because he was scared to go in.

"Oh my fucking god, just go inside Aoi. Why the hell did even agree to this shit." Lui says

"Be nice to him Lui!" Shu protests.

Free didn't say anything and was there waiting for them.

"But im scared! What if we don't come out alive?- OR DIE???!" Valt utters.

"This was your idea anyway shithead." Lui exclaims.

After all the rambling Valt did as Shu tried to calm him down, Lui had enough and grabbed his hand, dragging him inside. Shu took ahold of Valt's other hand making sure he doesn't get hurt by the baby-blue haired boy. Free just follows them behind.

"Lui stop dragging me!"

Lui groans at his statement and continues to walk on.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay maybe this doesn't seem too bad so far.." Valt mentions since his three friends were there keeping him company.

"Great thing we have a human fireplace next to us to light this place up." Free says quietly, but loud enough for all of them to hear.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR?" Lui shouts.

"It's true though." Shu adds.

They all laughed, well except for Lui who was kinda pissed.

This was just the start of the maze, Valt. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Its been a few minutes and there it was. The stage of jumpscares. (They were just humans too but in a costume ofc!)

One person with a knife and blood everywhere came out of a corner and started chasing them.

"OH MY GOD GUYS WERE GOING TO DIE RUN RUN" Valt shouts as he runs.

"Wait for us Valt!" Shu says

"BAHAHA YOU GUYS REALLY BELIEVE THAT THING IS REAL??" Lui shouts yet he still follows them who were trying to catch up to Valt.

"Heh.." Free laughs lightly running up to them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

When they finally catch up to Valt all of them were trying to catch their breath. As Valt was standing there looking petrified from what happened.

"Come on Valt, you know those things are just people in costumes too right?" Shu says while Lui is still laughing at Valt.

"Heh.. yeah Valt chill out." Free adds, also trying to make Valt feel better.

"O-okay.. let's continue the maze now. I hate this place after all." Valt cried out.

Well after that..

We all obviously know what happened.

More jumpscares came in.

"AHHH SHU! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"

"Mgh! VALT YOU'RE SQUISHING ME TO DEATH"

-

"AOH MY WHAT THE FU- FREE WHAT IS THAT THING"

". . ."

-

"AAAA!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE LUI"

"GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU HEDGEHOG BASTARD"

.... Few minutes later ....

They finally arrived at the exit of the maze. All three of them were looking at Valt who was terrified and now laying on the ground, catching his breath.

"Valt are you alright?" Shu asks.

"Hah.... yeah I am.." Valt says while panting.

"BAHAHAHA YOU KEPT CLINGING ONTO ME WERE YOU REALLY THAT SCARED AOI?" Lui says while laughing at the boy on the ground.

"The maze wasn't that scary at all." Free adds.

"GUYS IT WAS SO SCARYY HOW COULD YOU NOT." Valt shouts at them.

The three boys standing burst out laughing at him and Valt burst out laughing too.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

That's all for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed reading (^_^)/

Pictures in this chapter are made by me! (Reference from Kiss him Not me)