The Dream (SHORT)

Ship : Free x Valt

Genre : Fluff??

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

( I only noticed today that most of my stories start with Valt 😭 I hope yall dont mind that though.. )

"Let it rip!"

Valt was just practicing with his bey Valtryek until he remembers this one dream from last night after Free walks in.

"Okay let's do this one more time Valtryek! Let it ri-" Valt was cut off by his one and only rival, Free De la Hoya.

"Hey Valt. Let's battle." Free says.

"Hey Free! Sure thing!" Valt replies.. but remembers something from last night. A dream with him, although Valt really couldn't figure out what it was about.

"By the way.. I dreamt of you last night Free!"

"Oh really? What was it about?"

"I kinda forgot.. but I think it was about-" Valt instantly stopped speaking since he finally remembered what the "dream" was.

The bluenette began blushing so madly. Free was just standing there infront of him "confused".

If you're asking what the dream was, well.. it's something we shouldnt be talkin bout (//▽//)

"Valt you okay?" Free asks.

"I-I forgot the d-dream actually!" Valt managed to spit out despite the fact that he was blushing red infront of him.

"Hm. Alright then. Let's battle."

"Okay!"

Free smirked after that without Valt noticing knowing damn well he dreamt about the same dream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Eyaa hope u guys enjoyed this one Lol I got the idea from one of Meowpaw's comment (ᵔ.ᵔ)

Also Thanks for 1k reads i appreciate it alot!

Anyways hope to see you in the next story, as always!