Photoshoot!

Ship : Free x Valt

Genre : Smut!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Valt asked out Free onto a carnival since they were both on their day off, in which he agreed into. They both met up and finally began having fun!

They went to a carousel, bumper cars, ferris wheel, swing ride and so much more!

They also encountered some of their friends in the carnival like Wakiya, Honcho, Aiger.. well alot actually!

Valt bought cotton candy and a cat hairband for both of them in which fit both of them well, I should say.

Onto their last stop, Valt dragged Free inside a photo booth.

The problem was, the photo booth was kind of cramped. And Valt had to sit on Free's lap.

"Free isn't there anymore space there??-" Valt complains.

"I can't move anymore further just stay here Valt." Free replies.

Valt got ready for their picture. But Valt was also shifting continously as he was uncomfortable on Free's lap.

What Valt didn't know was that he was giving Free a painful errection.

"Valt stop moving." Free orders Valt, trying to stop himself from getting harder than he is currently.

"But Freeee! It's literally so cramped in here i can't" Valt says as he continues to shift.

"..ngh" Free let out a small moan as Valt would't stop. Though Valt didn't seem to hear this as the carnival was already noisy itself.

"Come on let's take the picture!" Valt exclaims.

3..
2..
1..
Click!*

The pictures were now taken and valt happily took the pictures that came out of the slot for pictures.

"Hey let's take another one Free!" Valt says and shifts once again.

"Ngh..~" Free let out a small moan which this time was loud enough for Valt to hear.

Valt blushed slightly but just shrugged it off.

"Is there something wrong Free?" Valt asks.

"Ahng.. you won't stop moving." Free says as he slides one of his hands onto Valt's chest.

"A-Ah?!" Valt gasped in surprise.

Free continued to play with Valts chest. Making Valt yelp a few times.

"Free can't we do this at home?- I just wantes to take a picture mh..~" Valt cooed out.

Free ignored him and slid his hands down onto Valt's shorts, now playing with his member.

"aH!~.. Free s-stop!- D-don't touch that!" Valt yelled.

Free groaned at him as he continues to stroke him. Making Valt release soon enough.

"Ngh..~" Valt says as Free slowly pulled down his pants.

Valt was startled on how far Free was going with this, yet he still continued.

Valt sat on Free's member and soon enough Free moved Valt up on down up on his member.

"aH~.. AhnG. Hh.A.~!" Valt moaned out.

"Be quiet ngh.. you wouldn't want people outside won't you.. mhh~" Free says.

Free continued to thrust inside of Valt as they both tried to muffle each other's moans.

Man.. All Valt wanted was pictures u gotta chill ur ass out Free 🧐

They both came at the same time.

Free was grinning at him while Valt rolled his eyes at him, groaning exhaustedly.

They both cleaned up and left the photo booth with their pictures.

Oh what a day to remember.

What about the people outside the photo booth you ask?

We'll never know.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Im so sorry for thiss dhjsdhsj

I hope u enjoyed?-

OK BYE ANGELSS