I'm Sorry.

Ship : Lui x Valt ( with a little Shu x Valt? )

Genre : Angst!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Ah! OW P-PLEASE STOP LUI! IT HURTS I'LL GET BETTER I-I PROMISE!" Valt screamed out as Lui was beating him down on the ground. His nose now bleeding.

"YOU DESERVE THIS YOU LITTLE SHIT."

....

What happened you may ask? Valt and Lui lost a battle again, a tag battle. And the thing is, they lost to NEWBIES. Lui was tired of Valt losing so much and Lui himself being humiliated infront of so much people that he couldn't take it anymore. Well honestly, Valt was seriously good at blading but Lui always weighed him down.

...

"WHY THE HELL DID I EVEN BOTHER GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOU, DISGUSTING BASTARD."

"I fucking hate you so much" Lui says furiously on the boy he beat up.

Valt widened his eyes at his statement, but quickly put it away, as if it was just the usual.

"You know what Lui. That's really nothing new to me anyways." Valt said as tears started forming in his eyes.

Valt stood up and went to his room, packing his things to leave since he also was tired of their abusive relationship. Lui was just there standing after what Valt had said.

"W-wait where are  you going.?" Lui grabs Valt's arm as he was about to leave the house.

Valt just shrugged his hand off , slammed the door and ran off.

Lui on the other hand, didn't cry but he felt guilt. Just guilt.

"Shit.. What the hell did I just do."

"This is all my fault."

"MY fault."

"I should've been nicer."

"I'm so sorry Valt.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Valt was still running, crying. He then texted Shu, telling him that he is coming over to his house.

𑁯─────・꒰🌷꒱・─────ᰍ

Valt : Shu I'm coming over. Is that okay?-

Mhm Valt.
I'll be waiting here at the door. See ya!
Seen 09:36PM

𑁯─────・꒰🌷꒱・─────ᰍ

"Hey Valt! What's u- VALT?!" Shu said as he saw Valt there at the door standing with puffed eyes and bruises.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?"

Valt shook his head a "No." Shu took him inside and fixed him up.

"So.. Valt. What happened? I need to know who did this to you."

"H-he did. Lui.."

After Valt told him everything, Shu comforted Valt. Saying "everything will be okay" and stuff.

"It'll all be okay soon Valt. I'm here for you anytime. Just don't go back to him ever again okay?" Shu told Valt as he hugged him in the blanket.

"T-thanks alot Shu.." Valt said blushing and hugging Shu back, while finally trying to stop his tears.

"Come on stop crying now Valt, let's watch a movie together." Shu smiles at him.

"Okay!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lui was just outside of Shu's house.

He heard everything.

He was chasing after Valt, but it was too late.

He didn't even dare to knock and bother anymore.

Realized everything he has done to him.

He wanted to apologize to Valt but he knows Valt will never accept him again, for what he did.

He just went home crying. All alone.

"I'm so fucking sorry Valt. I really am."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hope you enjoyed reading angelss! I'm not that good with angst but I tried (^^)

Creds to photo owners

Cya in the next story!