A Little Date!

Ship : Free x Valt

Genre : Fluff!

11 AM

Valt Aoi just finished training some of his students at BC Sol and they are now in lunch break. He then goes to his room in order to get something Kris has asked him to get, but something else catches his eye.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Alright time to wrap it up here everyone! It's time to eat lunch, so eat well each of you!" Valt says to his students while smiling

Valt was going to eat lunch too, but then remember Kris told him to get something from his room, so he does so.

"Ahh.. What did Kris ask for me to get again.? Let me think hold on.. Ah! The papers from my drawer. Ahaha alright now i remember, stupid brainn.. Okay lets get it!" Valt thought to himself.

Valt arrived to his room and got the papers Kris was asking for, but when he was just about to exit, he saw some kind of letter on his bed.

"Oh what's this? A letter?"

Valt picks it up and reads it before going out.

𑁯─────・꒰🌷꒱・─────ᰍ

Dear Valt,
Hey Valt. Please meet me behind BC Sol later when you're done with work. I have something to tell you. I'll be there waiting for you anytime. That's all, Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
???

𑁯─────・꒰🌷꒱・─────ᰍ

( that letter was dry af omg 🧍‍♀️)

"Hm, wonder who this might be. I'll just go later, for now I need to give these papers to Kris before she gets mad!"

Valt rushes up to Kris for the papers and goes back to his students to enjoy lunch with them.

"Okay back to training now everyone!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

5 PM

Everyone was finished training and Kris has called now called it for the day. The students now took a break and ate dinner. While Valt on the other hand, remembered the letter from someone he didn't know so he decides to run out as fast as he can to behind the BC Sol building

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay everyone that will be enough training for the day! Please get some enough rest and eat some dinner!" Kris says as she walks in to the students.

Everyone replied with an "Okay" to her and they all went to the cafeteria, well except for Valt who just remembered the letter.

"Am i forgetting something? OH WAIT THE LETTER I FORGOT." Valt shouts.

He ran out the room to the back of the building. Kris was confused but just shrugged it off.

"Hm I wonder what Valt's up to this time."

Valt was running and finally arrived, trying to catch his breath.

From the distance, he saw a golden haired boy on the ground. He was sitting against the wall seeming like he already fell asleep.

"Free?- Are you awake? Valt examines the boy and pokes his cheek.

Free slowly opens his eyes and sees the bluenette trying to wake him up.