chapter 3

Natsu's POV :
'Uhh, where am I' I think when a sharp pain covers my body " Ahhhhhhh!" I scream.
" Natsu! " I hear someone yell. " Natsu, are you awake! " They yell again. It's so dark, I can't see anything.
"Who's there! " I yell back.
" Natsu, it's Erza! The whole guild is here except for Laxus, freed, bixlow, evergreen, and! and..."
" And who Erza!ERZA! "
" And lucy. " She says softly. I look around and see cells with people from the guild inside. She was right, sadly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No POV :
Lucy and Laxus walk into the guild, but as soon as they do, everyone throws spells, bottles, food, and everything possible, at lucy. Lucy just looks down, bares the pain, and walks to the bar. Laxus goes over to his team and talks to them in private.
"As you all know, something is wrong with the guild. Everyone has turned on Lucy and us four are the only ones that haven't lost our sanity and gone against her." Laxus tells the other three. "I suggest that we go farther into this and find out what's wrong with the others."
"Alright, but I'm only doing this because you are, Laxus." Evergreen announces. The four spread out and begin their investigation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy sits down at the bar and ask mira for a strawberry milkshake, but when mira brings it to her, mira slashes it on Lucy and everyone laughs at her. She gets up and runs to the masters office.
"Master! Please remove my guild mark, because I am leaving."
"Finnaly." He tells her. He quickly removes the guild mark and Lucy leaves the guild.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's POV :
Torches are now lit, but everything that was asked always came with a price. A couple of our kidnappers walk into the cell in front of mine. One pulls out a knife and the other pulls out a magic wip. They walk over to Gray and Juvia and hold them on the wall. They then cut Gray 10 times, and wip Juvia 8 times. They throw the two back on the ground and leave. Our magic was drained, so we are now defenseless and can't heal one another. Everyone goes over to Gray and Juvia, or gets as close as possible if they're in different cells, but they both lost consciousness. Erza, wendy, cana, Levi, and elfman(the others in the cell) supported them on a wall. They have harmed many of our guild mates and I won't stand for it.