Chapter 6

"So what do you need me to do?" I ask Lucy.
"I need you to first tell me what the place looks like inside. If I know my way around the building, I will be easier to find my way to everyone."
"That might be a problem. I can only tell you what the area around the cells we are held in looks like."
"Is there any way for you to get out of you're cell?" She ask with hope glimmering in her eyes. I nod slowly knowing what I'm getting into. I think she figures what I have to do and speaks up.
"Oh... you don't have to do that. I can find another way!"
"No! This is the only way, so I want you to send me back and call me back in exactly 10 minutes. The guards she come down to take on of us is Natsu starts to shout questions at me. I'll volunteer in place of someone else and find a way to have them to take me around the building. When the it'll look like I fainted when they beat me and you have me come back and I'll be put back in my cell. No one will suspect anything." Lucy looks nervous but nods anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and see everyone staring at me. Natsu looks at me with frustration on his face and I start to worry that he knows something.

"WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU! DID YOU TELL HER!" He yells at me.

"Relax flame brain. I didn't tell her anything. She asked me to tell her where we are and I told her no for her own good." I tell calmly. I think it worked because he backed down.

We all turned our heads when we heard footsteps coming towards us. Just as i planned. My cell was opened and I see a guard come up to Juvia and I and goes to grab Juvia, but I slap down his hand and yell at him.

"Take me instead." Juvia looks a me about to speak, the guard just smirks and says,

"My pleasure." He pushes me to my feet, chains my hands together, pulls me out my cell, and locks my cell. As we begin to walk down the hall and get further away from my guild mates I begin to speak.

"I have request. Do you mind if you show me around this place?" He looks a me funny and laughs.

"You mean that you want to see the places where we chain people up and beat them?" I nod

"What else do you have to do? You have the time, don't you?" He just nods and we walk around the building. We make it around the building in about 4 minutes and get to the beating area. They beat me for about 2 minutes and I get transported to Lucy.