chapter 4

Lucy POV:
I run to my house, lock my door and windows, and begin to bandage my new wounds up. A bright golden light flashes and I then see Loke appear.
"LUCY! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! ARE YOU OK?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" He screams at me, looking up and down at my damaged body. He runs to me, grabs the bamdages, and helps me bandage them.
"I'm fine. Just a few cuts." I tell him as he bandages my wounds.
"This is not 'just some cuts' Lucy! This looks like you got ganged up on and was attacked!"
"Loke, I'm fine. I'm really fine."
"Are you sure?"
" absolutely." He looks at me unsure, but just finishes my bandages and looks up at me.
"All done. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask me." He tells me.
"Thanks." I say softly and he disappears with a large, golden flash.
I go to my desk, grab a paper and pen and write "I can't go on like this. If anyone comes looking for me, don't bother. I am leaving for a long time and I am sorry, but I may not even come back. Love, lucy." I finish writing then walk all over my house, pack a bag with a month worth of clothes and food , grab my money, and go to the landlady.
"I would like to pay my rent." I hand her the money, "This is 2 months worth, I won't be back for a while so her is next months." She accepts the money and I leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gray's POV:
"Ahhhhhhh! " I scream when I regain consciousness.
" GRAY! " I see Erza , wendy, cana, Levi, and elfman quickly crawl over to me. "Gray are you alright." I nod and turn around to see Juvia still unconscious. I lay back on the wall and close my eyes to think about our situation.
I feel someone's head on my shoulder and open my eyes to see Juvia. Since she is still asleep, I leave her alone. She begins to slightly smile in her sleep. I decide to rest, we have nothing else to do.

"EVERYONE! EVERYONE GET OVER HERE!" I wake up hearing lisana scream. We all move closer to the cell holding Lisana, happy, charle, Gajeel, and natsu. "Guys, Natsu just fainted and now he's not responding."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV : Three hours ago:
I'm beginning my journey through the forest. I stop as it becomes night and set up my camp in an open space between a few trees. I get some wood together, create a fire to stop myself from getting to cold, and cook some food.
I begin to feel lonely after a couple hours, so I summon Gemini to keep me company.
"Gemini, please turn into Natsu." They do so and I talk to him,or at least the Gemini version.
"Hey Luce."He says happily.
"Natsu, why do you hate me?" I tell him
"Lucy what do you mean?"
"You - the whole guild hates me. What did I do to you." I tell him, tears forming in my eyes. Gemini-Natsu looks confused , but then falls on the ground.
" Gemini! " I scream. He gets back up and looks around like he didn't know what he was doing here.
" LUCY?! " He screams at me, " What am I doing here?! How did I get here?! What's going on?!"
"Gemini, stop it. This isn't funny."
"Luce, I don't know what your talking about, but I'm not Gemini." He says surely.
"Natsu? Is that really you?" I question him. He looks beaten, hurt, abused... scared even.
" Yeah, but how am I here just a second ago I was in a... um, never mind." Tells me. I know something is wrong, and I can just tell by the dull color in his eyes.
"Natsu, what really happened to you?"