chapter 1

On a dark, foggy night, a fire lay in an opening of a forest surrounded by 4 mages using it for warmth. Not far from them a blonde, shoulder length haired mage sits on a cliff hugging her knees for warmth.

The mage is alone with no one to talk to. No one to tell her feelings to. Just all alone with only her thoughts to keep her busy.  She sits there listening to her thoughts and memories that pop up in her mind.

'Come on Lucy, you wanted to join fairy tail right? Then let's go.' A salmon haired mage says with a wide toothy smile.

'Hey Luce, let's for a team together.'

"Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to. Anywhere I would've followed you. Say something,  I'm giving up on you."

'Watch out Lucy!' A raven haired mage says while protecting her with a shield.

'Be careful Lu-chan. Don't get hurt' A blue haired mage says.

" And I'm feeling so small.

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

And it was over my head

I'm still learning to love

I'm just starting to crawl

'yeah, we don't need a weakling like yourself in the strongest team in fairy tail." A red haired mage replies. In no time after that comment all of the present mages are throwing hateful comments, beer, spells, food, etc. at her.

"say something I'm giving up on you. Say something...

She begins to silently sob on the cliff. A cracking noise is herd but she just ignores it and continues to sob.

____________________________________

"I'm gonna go get some firewood for the rest of the night. Get some rest because we are heading back to the guild in the morning." A blonde, spiky haired mage says heading to the forest. As he was walking he her quiet sobs then a screech.

He quickly runs toward the sound while stepping on many leaves along the way. The girl turns around and now the male can see her face.

"Lucy?" the man quietly questions.

"Laxus?" the mage says in return softly, but before anyone can say anything else the cliff, along with Lucy, is now plummeting into the lake which is about about 60 feet down.

"LUCY!" Laxus screeches as he lunges forward to catch her