The Chase

The rest of Sulli's day was tiring.

She spent the last hours of school, trying to avoid a tall blonde boy named Choi Junhong.

"Oh! Sulli?" Zelo said as he sat a few seats away from Sulli. As much as Sulli wanted to say hi, she didn't.How can she?! What if the next thing Zelo asks is about the audition? She'd be dead. Rumors and gossips spread around the campus so fast and can easily be heard by Yongguk. Which is a HUGE NOPE for Sulli.

Meanwhile, Youngjae who was seated on the middle of it all, sat quietly, confused as to why on earth does the new blonde kid know Sulli and why is Sulli ignoring the crap out of him. He just dismissed this as something he shouldn't meddle with and looked up front.

Their music teacher went on discussing the life of one of the most influential musicians.

Half fascinated and half bored, Youngjae ripped a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote Sulli a short message, a question to be exact.

He folded it in to four and places the paper on Sulli's desk.

Sulli on the other hand was on the verge of falling asleep and got startled by Youngjae's hand suddenly leaving a piece of paper. She placed the stray strand of hair covering her face behind her ear as she took the piece of paper and lazily unfolded it.

"Who's the blondie?"

Sulli sighed and wrote at the back of the paper before giving it back to Youngjae.

"The new student, didn't you listen? idiot"

Youngjae just rolled his eyes and faced front. This blonde kid obviously knows Sulli and Sulli knows him...His friend was hiding something from him and it's not exactly the place he wants to be in.

=======

Their professor dismissed them, allowing them to leave the room. Chairs scratched the room's wooden floor as the students stood up from their seats.

"Are you going to go straight home?"

Sulli faced Youngjae, giving him a cute pout. "No, I need to clean a room"

" Clean a what? " Youngjae asked confused. Why would they order a student to clean a room? Did the school run out of janitors or something?

"A group of girls cornered me last week...and I just tried to defend myself and they all ran crying to the principal saying that I offended them" Sulli lazily placed her things back in her backpack.

"And of course, the principal sided with them." Youngjae continued as the two of them walked out of the room.

"Yup, and she told me to do as she says to avoid bringing up the "I got in just because of Yongguk-oppa thing"

The two of them reached the ground floor of the school. Youngjae said his good bye while Sulli stayed behind and watched her friend walk towards freedom.