Oh...

One of the staffs opened one of the two doors and then our group went in. We were asked to sit down on the chairs located at the back of the room as some people were still not done with the interview. I sat at the very first chair and watched the people who left....sing? Why were they singing? I thought this was an interview? One of them even danced! What's going on?! I didn't know what the job was so I just sat quietly and waited for my turn.

The last person before me did her thing and danced to some music. I still didn't know what was going on but I just went with it anyway. I lost track of time when I decided to stare at one of the posters posted on the wall.

"Next!"

I snapped back to reality and stood up arranging my papers. They motioned for me to go infront of them and I did. I placed the papers on the table on infront of them and watched as they took it and reviewed its contents.

"Choi Sulli, you may start"

Start doing what exactly? Do they want me to sing or dance? or...what?! Apparently it took me some time to start so one of the staff cleared her throat and asked me what I'll do. I can't dance really well so...

"I am going to...sing?"

She just nodded and told me to start.

"Jakku nuni gane, hayan geu eolgure....." (play videoooo~)

I started and tried my best.

I sang the whole song which was a bit weird since the ones before me were asked to stop singing at the chorus. Was that a good sign? I hope it was.

"Thank You Choi Sulli, please take your previous seat"

What?! I wasn't done yet? They aren't letting me leave like the others, did I do something wrong? I turned around and walked to my seat. I looked at the boy, Zelo, and saw his eyes were wide and was following me walk to my seat.

"Was I alright?" I asked him as I sat down. He answered me with multiple nods.

"Really? Then why did they ask me to stay?"

"I don't know..." Zelo said with what seemed like amazement from his voice.

"NEXT!"

"Good luck" I told him as he stood up from his chair. He gave me a thumbs up and walked to the front.

YONG GUK'S POV

I followed Jinri go out of the house with my eyes. I felt sorry for her because she needed to run to the place, I did thought of driving her there but I remembered that I had some school stuff to do and I dismissed the idea. Why couldn't she just ask money from mom? My mom would give anything that she wants just because she saved her cat. 

Flashback

"Miko!!!"

Yongguk  was bent over,r looking all over for his mom's cat

"Miko!!!!!!!"

A car's horn, sounding repeatedly can be heard from the distance. Yongguk's mom came out of their house and went to Yongguk. "Sweetie, have you seen Miko?"

He immediately stood up and faced his mother. As he turned around, he saw Miko sitting at the middle of the street, the car fast approaching. Yongguk was about to jump and grab the cat when his mother pulled him back. The two of them braced themselves for the impact when they saw a little girl come into view. She ran across the street, and tumbled in front if them. The car ran across and left no trail of any cat. The two of them ran to the girl to see if she was alright.