Omona~

SULLI'S POV

beep beep beep

I extended my arm and let my hand fall on the snooze button of my alarm clock. As soon as the beeping stopped I pulled my blanket closer to my head and went back to sleep...

1

"electric electric shock eeelectric~"

I got my phone from my side table. Swiping the screen from left to right with my thumb,the music stopped. My eyelids closed once again while my phone was in my hand

2

"Jinri!!!get up!"

I heard Yongguk's voice through my door followed by 3 loud knocks. I groggily stood up dragging my blanket with me and knocked back 3 times.

3

and with that my day started.

One hell of a weekend has ended, which means...it's time for school.

I'm not very fond of school...well, all of us aren't and we have our own reasons.

I went downstairs after getting ready and sat at the dinner table with Yongguk who was enjoying a piece of toast.

"How did the interview go?" Yongguk asked as soon as I sat down. I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket in front of me and took a bite out of it.

"I..it was fine, I got in...I think" 

Yongguk raised his eyebrow.

"They'll call me if ever I get the job"

"Ah...What was the job about then?"

Oh shoot, I have no idea...think think think!!!!

"Uhh...umm...it's an...uh...assistant job, yeah...it pays good."

"An assistant job huh?" Yongguk stood up since he's done with this toast. "Then I could've just hired you to be my assistant..."

"Ha ha, yeah, what a great idea!" I sarcastically said as I finished my already half eaten apple. "Oh and it's either we need to buy curtains or you start wearing a shirt every morning...I swear I heard giggling from the bushes outside the window a while ago..." I walked to one of the big windows that is parallel from the dining room and saw a hat sticking out from the bushes."Oh look she got a new hat"

"I told them last week to stop spying on me..." Yongguk walked up behind me, and this time, thankfully with his shirt on.

"Do you think that'll work? Jeez, let's just buy curtains..."

"Fine..."

---------------

I walked to school while Yongguk drove. We agreed not to ride the same vehicle to school ever since one of his fans (yes, he has fans) almost killed me and I can't stalk....I mean, follow Daehyun.

And since Yongguk drove to school, he was there before me which is why I the first thing I saw when I entered the school gates was a swarm of girls around Yongguk. These poor girls, if only they knew oppa was already engaged to someone. I walked down the park that lead to the campus and waited for Daehyun along with hundreds of girls as well. It's our daily routine you see...we wait for Daehyun to arrive, we do all our best to get his attention or cheer for him and since his classroom is only across the hallway I follow him there. Yeah, stalker I know.

I also wait for Youngjae here...which reminds me...he's late. I get my phone out of my bag and dialed his number.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Yah! Youngjae! Where are you?!"

"Ah! I'm sorry okay? I'm just helping a friend with his things...meet you at the classroom..." and with that he hanged up. I sighed and returned my phone in my bag. I pushed the other girls just to get to the front.

Front row= 50% chance Daehyun will notice me= happy Sulli

A few pushes and I managed to reach the second-ish row. I was about to make my move when they started screaming. I looked around and saw him...there he was...walking with an aura of coolness surrounding him. Daehyun's presence caused the crowd to move which pushed me all the way back. Great! now I have to jump...good thing I'm tall kekeke.

As Daehyun was passing by us I tried my best to jump and call him.

"Daehyun oppa!!!! oppa!!!! Daehyun!!!!"

The others were also trying their best screaming his name along with other encouragements. Daehyun on the other hand just smiled at us and occasionally waved. After shouting and jumping for the hundredth time...okay maybe tenth... I noticed someone beside him, he seems to be helping Daehyun with something too. I took a look closer and noticed that it was a boy. Phew...good thing it wasn't a girl, the only thing that will make it worse is that if the boy helping him was that idiot Youngjae. I jumped one more time to see who it was, and after one big jump I finally saw the guy's face and...

"YAH!!!! YOO YOUNGJAE!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!"

All of them...the girls, Daehyun and Youngjae and also some of the people passing by looked at me. I didn't mind them and walked straight to where Youngjae was.

"Yah! W...what are you doing?!" Youngjae said as he backed away from me. I got the bag that he was carrying and hung it over my shoulder.

"Don't carry heavy things! You'll hurt your back..." I said to him. Of course I wasn't really worried if Youngjae really carried anything heavy, heck I don't even care if he's carrying 10 sacks of rice or something. I was acting like that because of Daehyun and... well, all the other people that was looking at me.

"Uh...okay" Youngjae said as the 3 of us continued walking.

"Oh! Daehyun! Annyeong!" I greeted

Daehyun greeted me back with a smile and a reaaaaaaaally cute hi.

"Did you hear her scream your name awhile ago?" Youngjae asked Daehyun.

Aish, this traitor, really...

"Uh...hahaha " Daehyun laughed "I think I did"

"Oh...um...ehehe...." I said, not knowing what to say from the embarrassment.

"It's fine, no need to be embarrassed, I should actually be thankful someone like you is exerting effort for me to notice you" Daehyun replied

Omo...is he...is he flirting with me?!?!?!?!?!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ANNYEONG READERS!!!! THANKS FOR THE 100+ READS AND THE VOTES AS WELL!!!

I apologize for my late update...ehehehe....don't worry, interesting updates are coming soon! >_o

kekeke...anyway....THANKS FOR READING!!! SEE YA NEXT UPDATE!!!

Comment? Vote? Follow me maybe? kekeke