32~ Las Nevadas pt3

Chapter 1

The stream starts starting with Quackity on horseback looking at the foundations of the country next to a sign exclaiming "The start of Las Nevadas", before he rides through the area. It then quickly transitions back to when Quackity was part of the Butcher Army , recalling back to when he searched and Techno in the final control room for the Duel that he lost a canon life at, waking up at the world spawn with his scar visible to see. Flashes of Las Nevadas being built were then shown from the ground up. We then hear Quackity making the L'Manberg hit-list of Dream and Techno, with flashes of the route towards the prison, before showing and panning out from the prison itself, ending the starting sequence.

When the camera turns back on, Quackity is in the prison cell with Dream on one of his daily visits. Quackity states he will show Dream which weapon he will use today, before pulling out an enchanted netherite axe and placing it in a frame on the wall, whilst Dream is crouched in the corner of the cell. Quackity asks for Dream's thoughts on the weapon; but as he does, Dream attempts to steal the axe, angering Quackity, who hits Dream, stating he is playing a dangerous game and to never do that again, whilst Dream returns to the corner of the cell, afraid at what was going to be the consequence.

Quackity then explains to Dream that coming every day is getting tiring and that he has a business to run. Dream says that he doesn't have to keep coming, the nervousness in his voice remaining, but Quackity states he has to keep coming; to remind Dream of every bad thing he has done to him and everyone else on the server, otherwise Dream will end up forgetting. Dream says he won't forget whilst walking up to Quackity, who yells at Dream to stay away. Dream returns to the corner.

Quackity says he has some questions for Dream and for him to relax, putting the axe away in his inventory. He asks the last time Dream has seen Technoblade , to which Dream answers a short time before he entered the prison. Quackity then asks how things have been between Dream and Technoblade, where Dream states that Technoblade is one of his only allies. Quackity tells Dream to get writing, and hands him a book. Quackity explains he wants Dream to write Technoblade a note asking for him to come to visit Dream in prison as they get along. Dream asks if he refuses, and Quackity explains that if Dream writes the letter, he won't visit for a week. Dream asks how he can trust what Quackity says, states that he is lying, and asks why Quackity wants him to write a note to Technoblade. Dream then says he won't write the note to which Quackity shouts at him to write it. Dream asks if the note could be written to Sapnap instead, but Quackity raises his voice, explaining that if Dream doesn't write the note to Techno, he will kill Dream, repeating how he doesn't like making the visits anymore, stating that they're boring and how they don't serve much purpose.

Quackity continues, stating that he doesn't care about the revival book anymore having lost interest in wanting to use it; the only reason that Quackity comes and tortures Dream every day is a reminder for everything Dream has done to everyone on the server and that nothing Quackity can ever do can amount to what Dream has done. Dream states that Quackity likes torturing him, to which Quackity agrees that he might, before continuing on and saying that if Dream doesn't write the book he will kill him. But Dream tried to convince Quackity that Sam wouldn't let Quackity kill him. Quackity points out how Sam, gesturing that he was on the other side of the lava wall, could do nothing to stop Quackity from killing him. Dream calls Quackity's bluff, stating that Quackity wouldn't kill him. Quackity responds by hitting the axe around Dream's head, nearly hitting him. Quackity then brings out an Enchanted Diamond Sword and hits Dream twice. Dream pleads for Quackity to stop and agrees to write the note to Technoblade. Quackity begins to transcribe what the note was supposed to say, before the screen turns to black.

The scene cuts to an area in the middle of the night in a thunderstorm, lit up only by a few torches. It then zooms in showing a campfire within a little village. Several phrases then pop up as a silhouette of a person, looking most like Foolish , with an enchanted bow on him is then shown: