24~ He's what?

Tommy spent two days dead, during which he existed in the afterlife, alongside Mexican Dream, Wilbur, and Schlatt. Due to the time dilation of the afterlife, he experienced about one month and eighteen days at least in the void, during which he bickered and mainly talked to Wilbur (as Schlatt slept quite a lot). In his perspective, Wilbur still seemed very unstable. Tommy grew increasingly more annoyed with Wilbur as time passed. Refusing to play solitaire with Wilbur again as it was boring, even misbehaving to annoy Wilbur. It's not clear exactly what happened in the afterlife prior to the final few moments Tommy had before getting resurrected by Dream.

Dream abruptly revived him, before interrogating him about his experience in the afterlife. Tommy voiced anger at Dream, answering warily and backing away from him. Though he once threatened to kill Dream in return for his growing God Complex, he backed off when he realized that killing Dream would only leave him locked up in the prison alone forever, and so he decided to leave him alive. Instead, he tried to get Dream to swear that he will never resurrect Wilbur. Tommy then gets upset when Dream rejected and swears that he will use the revival book however he wanted. Dream then decides to free Tommy because he knows Sam would treat him less if Tommy was found actually dead. Dream then says to Tommy that he will bring back Wilbur to escape from the prison with the help of Wilbur with Tommy getting more frustrated and anxious.

No one other than the souls of the ghosts, Dream and Tommy

~~~~~~~

Next chapter - unknown until next event