Episode 21

"Let the trial begin."

Fubuki nodded absently lost in his own thoughts, Sasha's eyes were fierce and unforgiving. Aiger and Rantaro just looked mad like either one of them wanted to hit something. Free seemed dead, no emotion at all and Shu was angry and distraught. The twins were in the crowd watching. While Drum was quietly watching from the sidelines.

Delta stood at the front of the gym with everyone in BC Sol watching him.

"Everything's packed up." Kris said, whispering to Shu as she entered the gym.

"Good."

Now all that was standing between Shu and Valt was Delta.

That and the Snake Pit and they hadn't even left or knew that Valt was there or not.

"Our interrogation is simple. We have prepared a list of questions and each member of our court or jury will ask a question."

Everyone standing on the side stood up holding a single piece of paper with ripped edges.

The night before, Fubuki, Shu, Rantaro, Drum, Free, Sasha, and Drum had put together a list of questions as a group for Delta.

"Sasha, you have the first question."

Standing up Sasha crumpled up her piece of paper angry.

"Which side are you really on?"

Delta paused at the sight of Sasha's anger, he didn't even know her and yet she seemed so crossed.

"I'm on your side now." He said simply.

Sasha clenched her teeth but didn't say a word but Delta could tell she didn't believe him.

She wanted to ask why but someone else already had that question and the majority had agreed to start with easy questions.

For Sasha she didn't care about the interrogation she was just mad that Delta was on Theodore's side. Even though he claimed to be on their side she still didn't believe him.

Next up, Free stood with an emotionless expression.

"Why did you join with Theodore?"

"He came to me a long time ago after Phi, he told me he sensed a great power in me and he said he could make me stronger. In exchange for my loyalty Theodore offered more power but over time I realized that was something I didn't want anymore. His way with power it's not natural...all he does is just take until there's nothing left."

The room had quieted down at the mention of Theodore.

Next, Fubuki stood up with one of the most important questions the group had to offer.

"What is Theodore planning?"

Delta looked straight at Fubuki with a serious expression.

"He wants to finish what Phi started by controlling the blading world including it's bladers which is why he needs the mask. Theodore may be able to copy others powers but he wants to control the power by controlling the bladers and their power he'll be able to control society. He'll truly have all the power."

"Then why does he even need the mask?" Shu asked

"Theodore has to have the mask in order to make an army without it he can only control one blader. Which is why he wants certain bladers because of their powers. It's all in the technology, the reason why you weren't able to break free was because of the mask. It wasn't just something to hide behind, it was controlling you. It made you yearn for it and once you were too far gone you didn't need it anymore."