Episode 66

Outside of the rock stadium Theodore had built, Luinor was starting to wobble, worn down from the battle.

Free smiled taking his chance, summoning up his golden power he yelled and put everything he had into his bey with Fafnir roaring alongside him but when they collided something felt off.

Looking up from the other side of the stadium Theodore's resonance was surrounding Lui going through his chest absorbing his power.

Lui stopped smiling and fell to his knees and onto the ground with Luinor landing beside him no longer spinning.

"I knew you were always weak, Lui." Theodore said as his resonance took what last power he had left before he sank to the ground.

"No!" Sasha screamed from the background.

"What did you do to him!" she yelled in anger.

Theodore ignored her and instead focused on Free smiling, while Valtryek was still trapped in the stone stadium.

"It's your turn Free,"

Free narrowed his eyes, clenching his fists.

He knew Theodore wasn't going to go easy on them and he was going to do everything in his power to torture him even if it meant the alternative to winning.

So Fafnir came speeding into Amaterios glowing golden and rammed into it not slowing down or to let Theodore recover. In the background, Valt watched this.

"I won't let you take over everything again, Theodore."

"Maybe I don't want to."

Amaterios broke away from Fafnir and flew away from the battle. Fafnir chased after it.

"You can't win Theodore."

"You're right, Free, so maybe it's time I start showing you my power instead. After all you're only lucky you were able to fix your Bey using my technology."

Amaterios stopped and Fafnir dodged it waiting on the other side.

Amaterios started glowing even stronger and it's light blinded Free, a tornado of wind and destruction rose out of the bey catching Shu and Valt off guard along with Drum.

"Nice try Theodore, but I know you're scared of Lui and I. It's because we almost beat you last time, didn't we?" Free said with a smile.

He watched as Fafnir continued drilling itself into the ground, keeping a firm grip.

But Theodore smiled back as the tornado started kicking up dust and rocks. Free covered his face with his hand but couldn't see anything. Then when the dust settled. It was too late.

One of the dark tentacles was already going through his chest stealing all of his power going into Amaterios. Gradually, Fafnir began to slow down while Amaterios spun even stronger. Once it had stopped spinning, Amaterios knocked Fafnir into Drum and Spryzen's group.

Spryzen dodged it but Dragon was hit causing it to fly out of their battle and land on the dirt no longer spinning.

Shu looked onto Theodore with anger.

"Now it's just you and me, Shu."

But before Theodore could harm Spryzen, Valtryek came flying in, trapped between both beys.

Shu looked up at Valt and smilied and for the first time since Shu had seen him he smiled back.

"Fine then, you want to fight too? Then quit playing around Valt, I know you're better than this."

Amaterios changed directions, chasing down Valtryek throwing rocks at it, as Valtryek dodged each rock, it exploded into pieces with Spryzen knocking into them at Amaterios.

"You can't fight force with force."

"You're right Theodore."

Valtryek changed directions, speeding away from Spryzen and Amaterios, both Shu and Theodore watched wondering what he was up to.

Speeding back into the stadium, Valtryek used the wall of the stadium to soar into the air.

"Great strategy Valt, abandoning your teammate in the middle of a battle just like when Shu abandoned you."

But Valt ignored as the sky lit up sparkling with Valtryek racing back down aiming straight for Amaterios. The two collided, sending out a shockwave of power knocking everyone back with Valtryek spiraling and spinning down onto Amaterios.

Valt started yelling, causing his power to grow even more.

Theodore planted his feet and struggled to keep his balance. Their beys and themselves got lost in the wreckage.

Causing Spryzen to stay on the outside of the dust cloud waiting for Valt so he could help him.

The wind dissipated the cloud with Theodore using it to throw rocks at Valtryek. Tripping over a crack in the ground a rock collided with the bey making Theodore smile.

But the rock was cracking and glowing with blue power and was sent into a million tiny pieces. Valtryek was still going strong but was covered in cracks.

Valtryek chased Amaterios with it, cutting through Valtryek's attacks easily.

"If you really want to defeat me Valt, then avenge all of those losses, avenge the dark power controlling their lives, avenge your future of Beyblade."

Valt narrowed his eyes yelling, summoning his power, Valtryek started glowing alongside Valt but right as he was about to reach Amaterios Theodore's dark power took over the stadium covering it in his power.

Valt's eyes widened as Valtryek disappeared behind inky blackness leaving him alone in the darkness.

"Shallow up everything with my power. Sink further into the darkness, it will swallow up everything."

Once there was no landscape or battle left to see Valt opened his eyes to Begioma Academy, wearing a Snake Pit mask. Immediately he tried to take it off but it felt like it was glued to his face no matter how much he tried to take it off.

Bladers around him screamed in fear running away from him.

"He's one of them!"

Theodore's laughter haunted Begoma.

The scene changed and the Snake Pit mask disappeared.

Valt was instead back in the wasteland but Shu was gone and so were Lui and Free, everything was gone and skeletons covered the land along with vaporized shadows and dust. There was nothing left but him.

Theodore's laughter made him turn around to see Theodore standing with his army and now with Sasha, Nightfell, Free and lastly Shu now in the crowd.

"This is your weakness Valt, defeat means losing everything, you may be able to battle anyone and repair your bey but just because your bey is repaired doesn't mean your power is back, there won't always be a next time."

Theodore held out his arms as his army stepped forward to him, while he backed away.

"You belong with us, Valt." They all said in unison.

"No, this isn't real!" he said, closing his eyes.

His light blue power blinded Theodore causing Amaterios to wobble

The scene disappeared but it was too late, Theodore stood over Shu absorbing his power with Spryzen laying at his side in pieces.

"No."

"Some stories, Valt, simply don't have good endings."