Skyler's child

Name: Vanessa King (may change in the future)

Age: 7

Gender: female

Sexuality: she is a little girl so it may vary when/if I decide to grow her up but for now she is straight.

Species: 3/4 Elf, 1/4 human

Powers: she can live longer than any normal human. She also deals with healing others however she is not aware of these powers once she is older. She however does have superhuman intelligence, and she does know of it since she noticed that compared to others she was above others her age

Personality: She is really shy, gets scared really easily. She is quiet and tends to try and be alone as much as she could. She is really dependent on the very few around her that she allows to be with her. A major mama's girl. She is caring, sweet, yet very hesitant to try and help others. She may be 7 but she is mature for her age and realistic. Thanks to this she tends to be pessimistic.

Crushes: at her age she doesn't really have crushes like adults do but sue does have her little puppy dog crushes on her little male classmates but it is only simple little things like them sharing snacks/lunches, playing in the playground together. But she isn't attracted to anything specific about the little boys besides if they are nice to her and on the quieter side

Likes: Skyler's baking. She also has a specific bunny rabbit stuffed animal call rose. She loves to read and have fun drawing. She also likes to clean. She likes when it's quiet. But she does like music. She loves when her mom reads bedtime stories and she likes when her mom hugs her.

Dislikes: she hates loud sounds, yelling, and when people get to close to her. She doesn't like when things are messy. Dislikes people making fun of others. She doesn't like vegetables like most kids. She also doesn't like being left all alone despite not liking being surrounded by people

Background: Her grandparents were one human and one elf. Grandmother was the elf while the human was her grandfather. Then her other side of her grandparents where elves. That explains her species. Her mother was born half human half elf while her father was a full elf. She was happy and healthy with her family but her parents had a difficult decision to make from keeping their child with them or sending her away to protect her. Her village was under attack from humans and her parents sent her away but something went wrong and she was captured by the humans anyways. They had abused and enslaved the little girl. She was around 5 years when this had happened. But luckily within a year and a half the humans were forced to release all their captives since their ruler had changed. Unlikely her parents weren't able to take her back as they knew they weren't able to take care of their little girl anymore as everything was taken from them so they had to give her away.
That is when she was put up for adoptions and after a few trial homes that didn't work out skyler adopted her and through some patients and them going through similar situations Vanessa eventually trusts skyler and skyler absolutely loves her and they are now a happy little family.

Looks: she has tan skin, hazel eyes, light brown wavy hair that reaches her mid to lower back, she is 3'6 so she is a bit smaller for a human but that is thanks to her being moreso an elf. She has a beauty mark below her lips on her left side. She has small elf ears. A birth mark on her right side going from her neck down her chest going towards her arm pit but stops just short of it. She is littered in past scars mainly on her back and legs. Vary in sizes and shapes but they are now healing or in the future they are all healed.

(Will add pictures when I find some for her or make some of my own.)

No mature descriptions because once again she is a little girl.