Chapter 4

Hey, I'll be completely honest I'd completely forgot about this story, but I got a notification a few days ago from someone who said they really enjoyed it so far, and it reminded me of how excited I was to write this, so I'm going to start writing it again :).
—————————————

Cold. So, so cold. Why am I so cold? What happened? Where am I? It kinda smells.

I sat up, pain shooting through my body as a soft yelp left my lips. I looked down at my stomach, blood soaking through my clothes and on the bed sheets under me. Bed sheets? I have new clothes on too. What happened to me? Why am I here and why am I in pain. Where's my family? Did I get kidnapped and drugged? I reached down, touching my sides, trying to remember what happened to me. My entire body hurts, like I was crushed by a refrigerator or something like that.

Now I remember.

I was attacked in the woods by a man with no eyes. He was about to eat me before I passed out. Did he kidnap me? Why am I still alive, he was planning on devouring me, right? This place smells like him. That same musty, dried blood smell that I got when he was looming over my weak body, I could still feel his dagger like nails digging into my sides. Wait are these his clothes? Why did he change me? And why did he put me in a white shirt while I'm clearly bleeding out?

I touched my head, a pounding headache starting to form in my temples. I stood up, taking a step forward without thinking, my foot being pulled on and my body going forward, hitting the ground with a loud thud and a scream as unbearable pain shot through my entire body, my breathing staggering as I struggled to move. I heard footsteps. Loud ones. It's him isn't it. I slowly sat up and pushed my back against the wall, the door swinging open to reveal a tall man in dark jeans and a black hoodie pulled over his head, what looked like a blue mask with black eye holes covering his face. That same smell filled the room as he entered, and only got stronger as he got closer to me.

He knelt down where I had fell, pulling one of his gloves off and wiping some blood off the floor from my open wounds, pulling his mask to the side and licking it off his finger, looking back towards me as he slowly made his way closer. My breathing hitched as I watching him lick his lips, those sharp teeth of his making yet another appearance. He was terrifying, an actual monster. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would see a man like this. I don't even know if he is a man, I don't know what he is. He was now inches away from my face, and I could smell blood on his breath. It made me want to gag, to run away, to do anything but be here in this situation. For once I would love to be with family, I'd go anywhere if it wasn't around this thing that has me chained to a bed.

"You're absolutely terrified." He finally spoke, his voice soft and scratchy, like he had rocks in his throat. Tears started to form in my eyes as my terror set in, but I wasn't going to say anything to him. He grinned, his teeth a dim yellow color. He reached down, grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the wall, his head lowering towards my stomach. A snake like tongue left his mouth, pushing his mask further out of the way, biting onto my shirt with his teeth and raising it up to expose my wounds. I didn't move, not wanting to cause anymore damage to my body than there was already done. I felt his tongue grazing my wounds, a sharp inhale leaving my body as I felt saliva drip down my sides. He was licking up the blood. Old and new. In a situation like this, if it wasn't a man eating thing licking the bleeding wounds he caused in the woods while trying to eat me I'd probably be turned on, but unfortunately this wasn't sexy or hot an any way shape or form.

I could feel his tongue slowly slipping in and out of my wounds, pain filling my body each time it happened. I just sat there and let my tears fall silently. He sat up and got in my face, licking the tears off my face. Again, this scene would be hella romantic if he wasn't just slurping up the blood from my wounds like a hungry wolf. He let go of my wrists, reaching under the bed and pulling out a box, opening it and pulling out a cloth bandage thing, wrapping it around my body where the wounds where. He tied it tightly, a lot tighter than it probably should have been, but I wasn't going to tell him that. He stood up, picking up my limp body and setting me on the bed, looking down at me before walking out. What he said while leaving sent shivers down my spine.

"That terrified look on your face only makes me want to hurt you more, just so I can't have more of you. More of your delicious taste."