a self-aware warrior cats oneshot (VERY OLD)

I JUST FOUND THIS MASTERPIECE IN MICROSOFT WORD 2007, WHICH I USED WHEN I WAS LIKE 7 OR 8

OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I SHOULD POST SOME OF MY OLD WRITING MORE, THIS STUFF'S SO FUNNY HAHSDHFDS

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYY <33

──────

Squirrelflight yowled in despair as an earsplitting KABOOM filled the air. "Leafpool! Leafpool!" she screamed.

But Leafpool wasn't there. Instead, there was Tigerstar and his two sons that looked like him – Bramblestar and Hawkfrost - AKA Squirrelflight's enemies! "We have come to destroy you," Tigerstar growled.

"Wh-what? Bramblestar, I thought you loved me!" Squirrelflight mewed weakly.

"No," Bramblestar hissed. "I am on Hawkfrost and Tigerstar's side now."

Squirrelflight gasped in horror as she realized she was in the Dark Forest, where StarClan hadn't ever stepped foot in. This was what she least wanted! "Leafpool! Leafpool!" she yowled for her sister again.

Just then, Leafpool appeared, Cinderpelt at her side. They both looked shocked.

 "Squirrelflight!" mewed a gentle Leafpool. "Get out of there! Follow me, sister." Leafpool knew that she should lead her sister to safety. Soon they reached StarClan. "What were you doing in there?" asked Leafpool. "That was the Dark Forest!"

"Um...I...er, I was just – just exploring," she stammered. "I didn't think at first that it was the Dark Forest."

Leafpool sighed. At least she knew now.

A blazing light dazzled the three. There, in front of them, was a flame colored pelt and green eyes...

"Fireheart!" Cinderpelt exclaimed. "I think you need your nine lives, right?"

"Yes, I do, Cinderpelt. I suppose you are pleased that Sorreltail named her last kit Cinderkit?" Fireheart asked.

"Oh, of course," Cinderpelt replied.

"StarClan will light her kits' paths," Leafpool mewed to her father.

"Fireheart? Don't you mean Firestar?" asked Squirrelflight. Then it dawned on her. "I don't exist yet! Nor does Leafpool! We're not supposed to be here! Cinderpelt! We don't exist! You're not supposed to be dead yet! And I'm meant to be Squirrelkit right now! Send me back!"

"Quiet! This is fanfiction, Squirrelflight! Now Fireheart..." Cinderpelt and Leafpool became busy, other cats of StarClan too, granting Fireheart his lives.

"Spottedleaf! Tell me what's going on!" Squirrelflight cried.

"Fanfiction, young one," Spottedleaf mewed soothingly, making Squirrelflight fall asleep.

──────

IM CRYING THIS IS HYSTERICAL

AND WHY WAS THERE A KABOOM AT THE BEGINNING?? WHERE DID IT COME FROM AND HOW IS IT RELEVANT TO THE REST OF THE STORY

I USED TO BE SO MUCH FUNNIER BYE-

- aleena