🖤 A lovely Family 🖤

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook looks at the beautiful area around them.... Tae was beside him smiling widely while Taehyung was glaring at him " This cottage looks nice " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who finally smiled...but Jungkook he was not looking at him.

but Jungkook he was not looking at him

They decided to take rest till evening

They decided to take rest till evening.... Jungkook smiled seeing Tae staring at flowers in garden instead of sleeping... Jungkook came out of his thoughts when his phone rang...Looking around the room, he went inside and picked up the call " Yes Namjoon Hyung " Jungkook said in a small voice.

" You told me to search everything about Tae....He is 5 minutes elder than Taehyung...Lovely son of his parents....Before his father died...He named all of his property on Tae's name...the reason why Taehyung hates him...while Tae is an angel... Taehyung is devil....and now-"

Namjoon stopping sighing deeply, hesitating " And now what ?" Jungkook asked in a cold voice " Taehyung wants to kill Tae for property....even he killed his parents...for money he is in relationship with Lisa " Jungkook scoffed corner of his lips curved into a smirk " Thanks Hyung " Jungkook said to him.

Even if there was a hearing chip.... Jungkook talked professionally.... Jungkook glance out of the window....Seeing Tae smiling widely his head turning back and forth looking at the butterflies  " He killed his own parents and now wants to kill his brother... just for money " Jungkook's gaze turned dark " What a family " .

Next day, Jungkook was having breakfast with Kim brothers in restaurant....mostly Taehyung was flirting with Jungkook, and Jungkook giving him his seducing smile....which was effecting Taehyung's heart..He was falling in the trap but He was Jealous too.....when his brother Tae was calling Jungkook angel and in result getting a wide bunny smile.

" Have you ever seen snow Jungkook?" Jungkook who was sipping coffee looks at Jungkook with corner of his eyes and chuckled " It snow every year in Korea Mr Kim " Taehyung couldn't help but feel embarrass...and anger when Tae laughed....it was innocent but deep... Taehyung cleared his throat and sat on the chair.

" No I just mean...I used to know someone who loved snow a lot " Hearing this... Jungkook cleanched his fist but maintained his fake smile and cold gaze " That's really nice to hear " Jungkook said to him simply who was disappointed...he really thought Jungkook would ask him about that ' someone ' " Tae also love snow "

Jungkook Unknowingly smile hearing Tae who was eating his breakfast cutely.... Taehyung glared at him " he is annoying called wait to kill him " Taehyung smirked which noticed Jungkook.....But for now seeing Tae eating unconsciously made him better.

Later that day, Jungkook and Taehyung along with Tae went on a hill

Later that day, Jungkook and Taehyung along with Tae went on a hill... Taehyung eyes wasn't leaving Jungkook who was wearing simple outfits but still looking sexy as hell...making Taehyung smirk and many dirty thoughts roaming around his mind....which was obvious for Jungkook " he look so fuxking hot "

" Mr Kim, if you are done staring at me....can we move?" Jungkook smirked at him who moved closer to Jungkook's face who didn't even flinched " It's not like you hate it " Jungkook moved even closer to Taehyung, which was unexpected for Taehyung...but his smirk deepen thinking that Jungkook us finally falling in his trap.

" I never said No tho " Jungkook said and leaned back....Moving forward.... Taehyung heart skipped a beat...he gulped and bites his lower lip....He went behind Taehyung...they both didn't see Tae sulking remembering about the scene happened in front of his eyes....Hours went by....by now Taehyung was near his death.

Lossing all of his energy, trying to impress Jungkook but little did he know how much Jungkook was enjoying seeing him suffering....they was walking down the hill... Taehyung was walking in front of them, Tae Behind Jungkook.... Jungkook picked up a rock and smirked glancing back at Tae, seeing him busy admiring the nature.

He throw the rock towards Taehyung which hit perfectly on the back of Taehyung's head...who before could process anything....lost his conscious...and fall down hard " Time to act worried " Jungkook sighed heavily but as a plan rushed to Taehyung " Taehyung! "

______________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Another boring part

Want love triangle in this book? Or so many angles 🌝

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰