🖤 Puppet 🖤

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" you said you can do anything for me right?" Taehyung asked Lisa who instantly nodded her head without any hesitation... Taehyung mentally smirked and leaned his face closer to her " Than you have to kill Someone for me " He said and caresses her cheek with the back of his hand...She looks at him and smirked.

This is how Lisa was following BamBam who was about to enter into his hotel room....Lisa was not new to all of this, She is a psycho...who can kill anyone...but just for Taehyung....She silently followed him...not knowing there was someone else following her too.

Keeping an eye on her, BamBam was about to close the door but Lisa forcefully opened the door and entered into the room... closing the door behind her...BamBam felt sweat forming on his forehead looking at Lisa " L-Lisa " BamBam knew about her... after all he was there when she was torturing Yugyeom.

" Hey Honey " She smirked and moved closer to him who moved backwards....Lisa takes out her sharpest knife and looks at BamBam smirking creepily " You tried to mess up with my Taehyung " She said and in one go stab BamBam in his stomach who groaned.

Not stopping there, she twisted her knife in his stomach making him scream in pain...She pushed him down " Rest in hell " She said and walked away... leaving him in pool of blood groaning.... Jungkook was hearing everything couldn't help but laugh in disbelief.

Jungkook opened the door of Beomgyu's room, who was trying to call someone, When he heard the room door opening he looked up seeing Jungkook " J-Jungkook...help me p-please " He tried to move closer to Jungkook who stayed still looking at him " Bammie " Jungkook called him....whose stopped.

And looks at Jungkook, his face turning pale " How are you best friend " Jungkook smiled at him and kneeled before him who widen his eyes " Y-Yugyeom " Jungkook smirked,He grabbed his wrist and takes off BamBam's wrist watch " Bammie and Yugyeomie...best friend's forever " Jungkook whispered and pushed BamBam away.

He lost the pattern of breathing looking at Jungkook's green eyes... which hold so much hate for him... Jungkook leaned towards his ear and whispered something in his ear making him widen his eyes.... Jungkook stood up and glancing at him one last time walked out.

BamBam grunts and holds his bleeding stomach.... Before he could move closer to the phone and call someone...He cries out in pain... breathing heavily...tears fall from his eyes...He regrets betraying his best friend....for what money? But it's too late...he got his karma.

On the other hand Taehyung stared at Lisa whose hands was covered in blood....He smirked and move closer to her, patting her head " Good Girl " Lisa looks at him trying to kiss him but He pushed her away " You know, you can kiss me only when I tell you right "

He said to her in a warning tone making her lower her head nodding.... Taehyung smiled at her " Good Girl " Jungkook sighed heavily hearing their talk " He is so cheap " Jungkook mumbled under his breath " Jungkook you plan his not working.... Taehyung is not breaking up with Lisa " Jimin said to him.

Who stood up walking towards the target board " BamBam is dead....next is Lisa...but I'm not letting her die this easily " Jungkook said to them and turned around " Lisa is Taehyung's puppet...He won't let her go this easily " Yoongi said to him at which Jungkook nodded his head.

" But we can't do anything till Taehyung won't break with Lisa " Seon ho said to them.... sighing Jungkook sat down on his chair again...just than his phone vibrates...He grabbed his phone and chuckled " Who said my plan isn't working " Jungkook said and showed them his phone.

Kim :

You want to know if I really love you right? Come to my mansion tommorow "

Seon ho and Jimin cheered while Yoongi stayed silent " It's still not accomplished yet " Jungkook chuckled he knew Yoongi would say that " Doesn't matter just enjoy " Jungkook said to them making them cheer once again.... Jungkook tilt his head and than his eyes fall on Tae's picture.

He sighed, Tae was still avoiding him...for some reason he wanted Tae to be with him...But he didn't wanted to push Tae in danger... Taehyung is already after him for property.... Jungkook needs to protect him at the same time work on his plan too.

" Okay I'm leaving for now, take care of other things " Jungkook said to them, grabbing his bag he walked out of the house....He hoped inside a cab... making his way to graveyard.... arriving he made his way to Yugyeom's grave ....taking out Bambam's wrist watch.

" one done, three to go " Jungkook whispered and with a smile...put it on Yugyeom's grave... covering it with mud and rose petals...He stayed their for sometime....after all of the things happened Here is the new Jungkook...He knows deep inside he is falling I  love with Tae...but now he needs to work on his revenge.

_______________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰