🖤 Kim Yugyeom 🖤

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung opened his eyes, He groaned...finding himself in a weird room....He looked around, his head was bleeding...He looked around... breaking heavily " Stop struggling " He flinched hearing Jungkook's voice...He looks up, when the room brights up, there was standing Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at him deeply " W-What are you doing Jungkook? " Taehyung was tied on the chair.... struggling to free himself...Which made Jungkook smirk " why are you doing this! What's your relation with Yugyeom?" Taehyung asked him  sweating.

" What's my relation with Yugyeom?" Jungkook chuckled, He takes a chair and placed it in front of Taehyung, sat down on it...looking at Taehyung deeply, Taehyung felt scared...He felt like Jungkook was killing him with his gaze " my relation with Yugyeom?" Jungkook asked him.

He leaned near Taehyung's face, who couldn't help but feel scared " I am Kim Yugyeom " Jungkook whispered to him who widen his eyes " N-No you are lying " Taehyung said not believing him " I am Kim Yugyeom, who you tried to kill Kim Taehyung " Yugyeom said.

••• Flashback •••

The entire building burned down, Namjoon along with Yoongi and Jimin rushed inside the building....They found Yugyeom tied with the chair...Namjoon checked him " H-He is still breathing " Tears forms in his eyes when he saw Yugyeom, who was completely burned.

They untied him and rushed out the building secretly " Take him to Jin " Yoongi said to them making Namjoon surprised " But he is a painter " Yoongi shook his head " No he is a doctor " Jimin drove towards someone's named Jin's house.

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM!" Jin yelled when he saw Yugyeom...who was whimpering, His skin was burning " Shit! Shit! Take him up up stairs " He yelled out and went to bring ice , He rushed to bathroom and filled the bathtub with water and ice " Take him here " he said to Namjoon.

Who laid him in water " AHH " Yugyeom screamed out loudly when the cold water touched with body " It's okay " Namjoon caresses his head... Yugyeom cried out " we have to take him to hospital, right now Namjoon, his life is at risk " Jin said to him.

Namjoon looks at Yugyeom, who was shaking screaming filling the burning pain in his body, Namjoon picked him up carefully and made his way out of the house, meanwhile, Jin trying to calm him down who was screaming because of pain.

Hours went by, Jin was in operation room along with other doctors...Jin came out and looks at them " his skin is completely burned, He is in critical condition...I have to make a big operation, But about his burned face...what should I do? We can't even recognize him " Jin explained to them.

" Jin, please save him...we can't lose him " Namjoon pleaded to him....Who looks at him sadly and nodded " I will try my best and try to make his face normal with plastic surgery " Jin turned around to him leave but Yoongi stopped him, glancing at Namjoon.

" Jin, I will give you a picture.... Make his face change " Jin frowns " What? Why?" Jin and Namjoon both yelled... Meanwhile Jimin was silently listening to them " Don't you know? If they find this that Yugyeom is still alive, they will try to kill him again " Yoongi explained.

Jin looks at Namjoon who sighed " We can't change his entire identity, can we?" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders " If it saves his life..than why now " Namjoon thought for a moment and nodded " He is right " Jin looks at them...and decided to follow their plan.

Jin went inside to perform his surgery " who is he Yoongi?" Namjoon asked looking at the picture....Yoongi glance at Namjoon " My brother " Yoongi said looking at the picture...Namjoon frowns " You have a brother?" Yoongi glance at Namjoon with a sigh " No, I had a brother "

Yoongi walked away leaving Namjoon with thoughts " Jungkook, Yoongi's brother....He was killed by Taehyung's men, Just because he bumped with Lisa's car " Jimin said to him who widen his eyes " Means-"

••• Time Skip •••

"

Yugyeom, Can you hear me?" Yugyeom opened his eyes and looks at Jin....He looked around seeing Namjoon and Yoongi smiling at him...Jimin sitting in the corner on room, having a small smile on his smile.

" You see out of danger " He heard Jin once again, He tried to sit on the bed but felt burning pain in his leg " Don't worry you will be okay Soon" Yugyeom looks at Namjoon " I want to use bathroom " He said to them... everyone was shocked.

Yugyeom said anything about the month ago incident, Yes! It's been a month...and Yugyeom he was mostly unconscious " Okay, I will help you " Namjoon said to him  and helped hi  getting up, Yugyeom whimpered and closed his eyes tightly.

Namjoon somehow took him to bathroom, Jin lower his head...knowing what was about to happen " wait outside " Namjoon was about to deny but Yugyeom insisted him... Namjoon's sighed and nodded.... Yugyeom closed the door.

He felt his legs being jelly, he was about to fall but he grabbed the door handle...He sighed and looks at up in the mirror....He widen his eyes.

He fell down in shock, He touched his face " Namjoon Hyung! Hyung!" He yelled out..." HYUNG " He scremed....Jin looks at Yoongi and rushed a long with Namjoon and Yoongi....He opened the door, Namjoon Hyung Yugyeom tightly.

" M-my f-face, H-hyung " Namjoon stopped him and hugged him tightly " It's okay, You are okay...you are okay " Yugyeom hugged Namjoon tightly and cried screaming...Jimin stared at him and looked Away holding his tears.

_______________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Well....Next is last... Please comment

Did you liked the twist 👉👈

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰