🖤 Him 🖤

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Taehyung breaths heavily looking at his hyung and boss...who was looking at him dead in his eyes " I told you to stay away from Jungkook, didn't I " He grabbed Taehyung's hair and yanked his head making making Taehyung whimper " You sh🌼t! Speak up now!" He almost yelled at him who gulped.

" I-I love him...H-How can I stay away from him " His Hyung rolled his eyes and yanked him away making Taehyung fall on the ground with hard thug " Love? Stopping thinking about him....He is only Mine " He glared at him who gulped....Kim Taehyung, who never fears anyone... scared like a kitty in front of his boss.

Kim Seon ho, eldest son of Kim Song and Kim Nora

Kim Seon ho, eldest son of Kim Song and Kim Nora....parents of Kim Taehyung, Kim Tae and Kim Seon ho " Hy-" Before Taehyung could say something Seon ho kicked him in his stomach who groaned " Stay away from him! " Taehyung nodded instantly.

Seon ho smirked at him, last year he met Jungkook in Yoongi's company when he was silent spying on Yoongi for his profit and instantly fall in love with Jungkook, not knowing the true reason between why Jungkook was trying to take revenge on Taehyung....the only thing he once heard from Yoongi was.

He is taking revenge for his family

" Kill Tae, we Don't need him anymore...I don't care about property " Seon ho said to Taehyung, the flash of Jungkook soft smile and eyes staring at Tae flash before his eyes " and....you are an idiot not to realize about people using you " Said this, he kicked Taehyung one last time and walked away.

Taehyung who was groaning in pain, cleanched on his stomach and glared at the direction Seon ho went " Jungkook is mine you fcker " he whispered...the person behind the pillar rushed his room... Taehyung stood up and looking around went inside the house.

Next day Jungkook was staying at Taehyung who was asleep on the couch " I'm going to ruin your sleep Kim Taehyung " Jungkook said to him... Seon ho beside him checking out Jungkook from head to toe...for him Jungkook is very hot.

But he instantly changed his expression when he noticed Yoongi from the corner of his eyes, He proposly tilt his head and attacked shocked " You scared me " But Yoongi just rolled his eyes " fool " Yoongi  mumbled and stood with Jungkook, Seon ho mentally smirked.

Jungkook pulled at Taehyung from couch who was now finally awake " Get out...I don't want you here " Jungkook said to him blankly who was about to say something but Seon ho sighed him to just leave, He was behind all of them, hiding his true identity very carefully.

I don't want you here " Jungkook said to him blankly who was about to say something but Seon ho sighed him to just leave, He was behind all of them, hiding his true identity very carefully

" Fine I will leave " Taehyung stood up and looks at Jungkook " Call Tae, we will leave" Jungkook scoffed and smiled at him cockily " He will be staying with me...Seon ho throw him out " Jungkook glance at Jungkook and walked to Taehyung " Shut up and just leave " Seon ho whispered to him.

He dragged Taehyung out " Get out, police is looking for you..go and stay in my penthouse " Seon ho said to him, his the dumb boy act disappeared and now he was looking more like a psychopath, he throw the keys towards him " Leave " Saying this he walked inside " I'm going kill you Seon ho ".

Jungkook looks at Yoongi " Wake Tae up, we will be leaving " Yoongi nodded and went to Jungkook's room where Tae was asleep...Seon ho came up and stood before Jungkook " Seon ho, I need your help " Jungkook said looking at him, it was more like a pealding look.

" Anything for you Jungkook, just tell me " Seon ho said having a wide smile on his face, happy to know Jungkook was asking him for help " I'm worried about Tae's life.....can you take care of him " Jungkook said holding his hand, Seon ho heart skipped a beat when Jungkook touched but than he realizes what Jungkook said.

" what? " Jungkook nodded " And....Will you marry me?" Seon ho widen his eyes hearing that " What! "

______________________
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for late update

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰