Elsewhere.

The thing about going out with your girls on one of your best friends' bachelorette party, Lisa couldn't help but now noticing, was that hardly anyone would dare to chat you up. 

It's probably because the rest of the girls walked in with their 'forever-after rings' on their fourth fingers or something to do with the fact that they had booked an entire private room of the club just for themselves. Both of which are conflicting with the practically-forced-into-showing-up remark given to her by the bachelorette herself, Chaeyoung, that it will be a good opportunity for Lisa to meet new people. And by 'new people' - Lisa understood that it's definitely 'men'. 

Or did she miss the memo that one the housewives here is suddenly coming out of the closet and Chaeyoung decided that Lisa would be the best fit since she'd been single for almost three years now? Fuck, did she think I'm switching my sex preference? Aishh...

She took another gulp of the drink even though her head is already spinning lightly. She can't even remember the name of drinks Hyeri keeps ordering but she knows it's delicious! The room is buzzed with blasting house music and loud chats and laughter from the girls - cheering and bouncing with the sound. Chaeyoung looks like she's having the time of her life - dancing on the sofa with Irene, Tzuyu and Yeri.

"When's the stripper coming?" Ashley shouts, looking at her with a grin. Her blond hair looks darker in the low light and her brown eyes are twinkling devilishly.

"What?" Lisa began to feel nervous. Ashley - as she had gotten to know tonight - is as wild and outspoken as how Chaeyoung always said in her stories. 

"You're the one who's supposed to order the stripper right? You're the single one,"

What?? How does being single puts me instantly in charge of strippers?? "I'm the balloon girl - no one said anything about me ordering a stripper?"

"No way - so we're not gonna have a stripper tonight??" Ashley's eyes grew larger and Lisa scoots back a little - worried that the lioness will make a show. I just bought this dress - swear to God if it's ruined just for a damn stripper -

"What are you two whispering about?" Jennie came in between them.

"Who's ordering the stripper? Lisa said it wasn't her -"

"Oh I did!" Oh, the relief!! Damn, that was such a pressure! "I spoke to the manager and asked if he has any connections,"

Just on time, all 8 heads turn towards the door when it opens. The girls immediately start laughing and catcalling while Lisa takes another sip of her drink - still thankful that she won't be scratched by the wild.

"Okay, Chae! Time to strip your single life the right way!" Ashley drags the hand from the door further into the room and stopped only a few feet away from her seat. Lisa looks up and caught the face of chiseled perfection. 

He's got to be the most incredibly handsome guy I've ever seen in real life! Looking like in his early twenties, he stood tall with a built either like a sportsman or a gangster - she can't tell which with the all black attire. His hair is neither short or long, somewhere in between. His face is beautiful and Lisa can't help but scans down to his wide chest and shoulders. 

She can't tell what color are his eyes from this profile but she can see that it's shining in its dark as he scans the room. He opens his mouth to speak when his gaze finally lands on her. The orbs look nearly black and they twinkle when he cocks his head to a side and stares. It makes her nervous and she's not sure why. They're like pools of ink, inviting her to jump in and drown. 

"No - are you crazy?! I told you, no strippers! Chim's gonna freak out if he finds out about this!"

Lisa shakes her head slightly and the sounds, squeals, and cheers came back into her ears. What the hell just happened??