•chapter 4

Two black car stopped near a small apartment.

Walking out the driver opened the door for his master to come out. Following him were the other two.

The bodyguards stood outside as they made their way up.

The sky was already turning dark, as the lights lit on their way.

Reaching the 3rd floor they rang the bell to the second flat of the apartment.

The door open and a man in his late forties stood eyes wide open - face showing nothing but fear as sweat started to form on him.

"Won't you welcome us ", one of them said. Pushing the man aside they walked in sitting on the couch.

The apartment was small, a living room with a attached kitchen and maybe two bedrooms in whole. The table near the couch was filled with empty alcohol bottle, cigarettes and an astray.

Jungkook sat leg cross legged not uttering a single word.

"So, when are you going to return our money Mr.jung, 2 million won to be exact. ", Taehyung said getting the man's attention.

The old man stood their not being able to come up with an excuse, and what would he say when the Yakuza leader itself was sitting Infront of him.

Taking slow step he stood infront of them, head low. " S--sir, the m-mo-ney, da-uugh-ter s-study ", no proper words rolled out of his tongue.

"Daughters study huh ?", Scoffing Jimin continued "we are well known on what studies you are using that money...you better return us the money and everything will be alright " Jimin said with a smug smile.

"I d-dont h-a-ave the money gi-ve me t-----', cutting his words taehyung pulled out his pistol aiming towards the poor man.

He went on his knees begging for life.

"Don't kill me sir... Just give me time ...please", the man cried.

"It's either the money or your life", Jungkook finally spoke looking at the helpless man.

Jung did nothing but cried when he thought of something , something that could cause him his life.

" I -i can give you something else. More valuable then my life "

Raising his head he saw Jungkook sitting their his one brow raised with the words.

"And that is?"

"My daughter..... She-she is young and haven't been touched. Take her ", hearing this words the men present in the room felt disgusted.

Jaw clenched , jungkook held himself to not rip his head off his body.

A father who is ready to sell his daughter for some mere case. Wasn't he suppose to be protecting his child from the world but look at him.
Maybe they would have spared his life but hearing this words made them to skin this man alive.

~~

The door flew open as a girl walked in, her hands full of grocery.

Halting in her steps her eyes opened wide seeing the scene before her.

Her father crying while a gun aimed towards his head.

"What.....",... Before she could complete her father run towards her.

Pulling her he took her towards the strangers, she stumbled.