• chapter 9

~

the lights shone bright glittering the dark making it look like stars

two bodies moved in the rhythm of the music their eyes never leaving
one - the darkness and the other - his light

their heart beating like never before
their soul becoming one

eyes watched them with awe - with envy -

the world around them blurred - it was only them and the words they shared with their eyes

touch so warm - night so beautiful
and them

~

" Please y/n, Jungkook needs a partner ".

Right now everyone were settled in the dining for their lunch where Taehyung and Jimin were pleading Y/n to be Jungkook's partner, while he sat their in silence listening their conversation.

Y/n looked towards Jungkook for a millisecond before replying,
"But, why me ? I have never been to places like this."

Yes it was something new for her but the most important part was she being Jungkook's partner, means they would go together being a couple. That was nerve wrecking, and also, Jungkook not even denying to go with her made her utterly confused

"Nothing would happen we will be there and Jungkook's gonna be with you for the whole time. And more over its a masquerade, faces are going to be covered and no one will notice anything, if you are nervous ", Jimin reasoned out pleading her desperately.

It's not like they couldn't go without partners, but Jimin and Taehyung wanted them to get closer and this seemed a great opportunity.

Y/n was hesitant to make a decision , it's not like she didn't want,she too wanted to experience this.

Masquerade ball, she only read it in books and novels and seeing it in real life would be a dream come true. So she;

"Ok!"

The boys had their widest smile their, except for Jungkook who had his cold face as usual but feeling a new wave of excitement listening her, " ok?", Taehyung asked more like a confirmation.

"I will go, but.. I don't have anything to wear "

Saying nothing Taehyung held y/n's hand dragging her outside, "Mr Kim ?"

"What, we are going for shopping the balls tomorrow, and my choice are always the best , and also stop calling me that, call me Taehyung", dumbfounded y/n just followed him while Jungkook had a faint smile on his lips, only for a second,just a second.

~~

Entering a boutique, she was left in awe.
The store was something so simple yet so beautiful. It was a big studio, with lots of openings with glass letting lots of day light to enter making the space look brighter, the ceiling had studio lights lighting towards the dresses that were kept for show, all those beautiful long gowns.

Walking around the store letting her fingers feel the soft silky fabric while Taehyung talked with one of the staff she saw a dress right at the center.