• chapter 17

~

"He killed them, killed my parents and you are here sipping these wine like nothing happened. It's you who told them, told me that , that Jeon can never touch us and here they burned my parents alive in the house I grew", a young boy stood in rage infront of the man who sat calmly in his king size chair.

Giving a stare he gave a cold casual look before speaking, "and do you think I won't do anything. They didn't just killed your parents but my only family as well. So shut up and let me think".

~ Jeon Jungkook, you end is near.

~

Jeon mansion was pretty busy today with all the chaos going on inside as they prepared for the house party. The backyard decorated with a long dinning table and on top of that flowers are placed to make it look beautiful. The maids started to bring the food prepared and juice prepared with the help of y/n while Jungkook Taehyung and Jimin stood talking with the man that just arrived, Jung Hoseok. Their friend more like their elder brother who helps them in their mission in many ways that people would never know.

Seunghee has not arrived yet as she will be coming with her fiance Mark.

Wearing a simple brown shirt dress that fell till her knees Y/n matched it with a white cardigan making her look flawless as usual. Hairs falling till her waist, and a simple beigh flats to go with it. Jungkook taking small glances to the busy woman with a soft look to his eyes.

Yes, he was so in love.
And after what happened one night back their love for each other has grown a bit more. They fell harder.

While everything was going on just then the couple arrived with Seunghee giving her iconic introduction, "did you missed me guys?", She said making her fiance chuckle at her cuteness, "baby, they just met you yesterday"....."yes, Mark is right, and the answer to your question, no we didn't miss you", Jimin said rolling his eyes playfully earning a hard punch from the pouty girl.

"Mark, thank you for coming ", Jungkook said approaching them.
"Thank you for inviting me , Mr. Jeon-"......"just Jungkook", he said he introduced him with Hoseok.

"So Hoseok, you work in?", Mark asked as everyone settled themselves around the table full of food. Y/n between Jungkook and Taehyung, while Jimin Mark and Seunghee sat opposite to them, Hoseok beside Jungkook.

"Well, hyung here owns his own clothing brand, JH, you may have heard of that", Taehyung said making Seunghee widen her eyes. "No way, JH you are the owner. Oh god I love your works. I have been following you for years. I too started my own clothing brand", she said almost shouting.
"It's nice meeting you and Thank you. I wish to see your works as well. Maybe we can work together sometimes and now that we know each other", Hoseok said giving her his wide warm smile making her squeal..."yes yes, and you know y/n here is my model. We will Rock together", she said making everyone smile.

~

Done with the dinner, all the men sat together having a glass of drink while the both the girls cleaned not wanting to hear their bore business talks.

"Y/nie...I can see a mark on your neck. Did someone bite you?", Seunghee asked teasingly making the girl go red. "Or maybe, my plan worked, right?"..
"Unnie", y/n whined making the other laugh.