somewhere

Far away from the melancholic Dahryn, deep in the dark, where no life seemed to exist, two silhouettes cast an eerie shadow on the face of the sheer Rocky cliff, the salty waves from the see hit upon the creepy facade, but the silhouettes remained as still, as still as death.
" They surely have had their luck haven't they?"
The first shadow muttered in a serpentine monotone.
"And Robert must be thinking it is over, such an imbecile."
Muttered the second shadow in a husky voice, followed by a deep discondant cackle.
" And you are sure the letter I gave you was delivered safely?"
The first shadow suddenly asked,
"Yes, I made sure of that personally, no need to worry, the little boy will surely be here, he wouldn't dare miss unless he is blind, or as foolish as he looks"
Both manly silhouettes broke into deep evil laughter, with the waves crushing upon the Rocky cliff dangerously, splashing the salty water every which way.
"Or unless he is as stupid as his father"
The first shadow added, breaking into laughter, while the other smaller chubbier shadow gave an unsure nervous giggle.

Fast approaching hooves could be heard approaching the edge of the cliff, the voice inched closer with every crash of a wave on the cliff. The horse galloped until it couldn't be of help anymore.
The rider smoothly alighted, holding up the robes from touching the muddy ground, the rider traversed his way down the steep, muddy, moss covered foot path headed for the thin Rocky beach at the bottom, he tightly wrapped his thick robe around himself to shelter himself from the screaming freezing wind.
This rider had come here Just like he had been instructed to do in the letter he had received,the letter was short and clear...and downright creepy.
'𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆.
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕,
𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔. 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑩𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆'
robert had found this letter in his chamber lying on his bed. he tried finding out who had delivered it but to no avail. He told no one of this and did not want any chances taken,so here he was, slowly going down the cliff with tormenting oceans of thughts in his young head.

Robert,now almost down the cliff could see two robed people by one huge driftwood, one was tall with long silvery hair while the other was short, chubby but with a stern look. Their faces, expressionless brightly iluminated by the overhead moon made them ghostly looking. this made his heart skip beats. the two were downright eerie and it was clearly going to be one long night...a cold one too.

Robert inched forwad slowly towards the characters, now he regreted having come here tonight. the two men maintained their continous glare at him. a hateful glare indeed.
"well well, all hail his majesty"
the taller of the two shouted above the wailing sea waters, he later broke out into a terrible laughter. one that Robert, one that Robert knew too well...