♡︎𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖♡︎

a/n: i am so sorry that i haven't updated this book in a while. I recently graduated high school and have been having a lot more family issues than normal, but im back and i hope you guys enjoy this :)

F/Fr: Favorite Fruit
F/Sy: Favorite Syrup
F/D: Favorite Drink
F/S: favorite shoes
F/F: Favorite food
F/Sh: Favorite show

Word count: 2,648
Rated: M

WARNING: reader has had a rough past with her alcoholic dad who used to beat on them as a child and continues to deny it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!!! Get out of bed! It's 3:45! We need to seize the day!"

Currently I was hiding under my F/C blanket while Diane was jumping on the bed trying to get me to come out of hiding. My allergies have been worse these past few weeks and today they were going down. I didn't want to take the opportunity of going out into the great outdoors only to get a huge fucking ass whooping from all the pollen, "Give me one good reason and I might decide to let you live."

She stopped jumping and sat down, I assume she was thinking, "We can have a girls day!" She squealed and ran over to my side of the bed, "We can go shopping, get our nails done, maybe a new piercing or tattoo, or even dye our hair!" Her brain was running at a mile a minute that it was starting to give me a headache from her squeal she gave out at the end of her rambling.

"Get up!!" She ripped the blanket off of me and threw me over her shoulder and ran downstairs to the main part of the Boar's Hat. I didn't have the energy to fight back. When Diane gets all giddy like this, it's best to let it run its course. She sat me down at the bar and giggled, "I'm gonna go get Merlin and Elizabeth. Is it okay if Elaine comes along?" As soon as her name left her mouth and reached my ears, I turned my head to her and gave her a death glare, "You're making me not want to-" Her eyes instantly went wide, "Okay! She can't go! But I'm getting the others." She ran back up the stairs and the last thing I heard was, "Ladies get your voluptuous asses out of bed before I smack them!"

I chuckled to myself softly and hopped off the seat, going behind the bar and making myself some breakfast. Opening one of the top cabinets I saw some pancake mix, "perfect." I said quietly to myself. I figured everyone else was still in bed so I cooked enough for everyone to have at least four.

I finished making my own plate and topped them off with F/Fr and drizzled some F/Sy on top. Diane likes hers with bananas and powdered sugar, Merlin likes blueberries, Gowther likes his plain, Escanor likes his with raspberries and blueberries, King likes kiwi and blueberries, Meliodas likes his with oranges and kiwi, Elizabeth likes peaches and oranges with some whipped cream, and Ban likes his with strawberries and raspberries with some maple syrup and whipped cream.

I sat down at the end of the bar with my F/D and started devouring my pancakes. Not tryna toot my own horn but I would say my cooking's better than Ban's. A little while later I heard the stampede of my friends come down the stairs. They all stopped and went back and forth from looking at their pancakes and me. I took a swig of my drink and gestured towards their chairs, "Breakfast."

They all sat down at their seats and starting eating as well, "Thank you Y/N!!" they said in unison, causing me to chuckle a little. Ban was the last one to sit down, he walked over to me and smiled, "You did this?" I tried to keep myself from chocking on my food as I talked to him so I gave him a simple nod, "You're the best," he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a little kiss on my head. I smiled and finished my plate, "I know."

Him and I were best friends, platonic to be exact. It started around a year ago, but lately him and I have been blurring the lines between being platonic friends and being a couple. We would be in my room, watching horror movies, cuddling, and every once in a while he'll ask to be big spoon. Ban's been through a lot, so he's always the little spoon. He'll lay on my arm, with my arm around his shoulder while I play with his hair most of the time, but when he wants to be big spoon he'll run his hand up and down the side of my thigh and eventually cup my ass from time to time. Platonic friends my ass.