★ 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 ★

A/N: why don't we start the book with a good ol' classic game.
italics are inner thoughts.

Word Count: 1,036

(Y/N)'s POV
༄༄༄༄༄༄
"King, we need more firewood!!" I yelled as I was going around the fire pit putting rocks around it to make a barrier so none of the logs would slip, "I'm on it!" he yelled from wherever he was. I chuckled with a smile as I heard Ban mumble, "That's what she said." I looked over my shoulder to see him drinking his favorite poison; Bernia Ale.

"Imagine making a comment that would come from a child." I shot back at him. He chuckled and punched my back lightly as he sat down on a log. I smiled and turned to face him with my hand on my hip, "What? Cat got your tongue?" I asked him with a smirk. He was about to say something, but was cut off by Meliodas walking outside with an empty wine bottle in his hand.

"Anyone up for a game of spin the bottle?" He shook the bottle in his hand slightly, "I do!" "Me too Sir Meliodas!" "What is this new game?" "Count me out." "Will miss Merlin be playing?" The three of us who were already outside listened as we saw Elizabeth, Diane, Escanor, Gowther, and Merlin burst through the door of the Boar Hat, " Don't forget me!" King had finally returned from getting the firewood i asked earlier, "All right it's settled then!" King threw in the logs he collected earlier into the fire.

The five other sins sat at a log of their choosing. Diane sat beside me. She giggled as she watched the captain place the wine bottle onto the ground, "I'm so excited!!" she whispered into my ear, "You'll finally get your chance with Ban!" My eyes went wide and soon my brain started to be in control, "He's still hung up on Elaine." I looked at her slightly and turned my attention to Meliodas.

He spun the bottle so fast it started to make the sound glass makes when you use your finger to go around the rim. It slowed down and pointed at Merlin. I could see Elizabeth frown slightly at the fact that it didn't land on her, "C'mon Merlin." Meliodas started to make kissy noises as he walked over to where she was sitting beside Gowther, "Not in a million years," She waved her hand in front of her face as she used her magic to turn him around and walk over to Elizabeth. No one could deny that they were meant to be together. Elizabeth blushed at the sight of Meliodas walking towards her, "Aw man! You're no fun!" He stopped right before they could kiss and sat back down beside his best friend and my crush, Ban.

Merlin got up and slowly walked towards the bottle on the ground, using her magic to make it spin. She watched the green bottle as it spun in circles on the grass below her feet slowly stopping to her friend Escanor. She walked over to him as his face was as red as Ban's classic leather pants, "A-A-Are you s-sure the bottle is pointing at m-m-me?" He looked at King frantically along with the rest of the sins who was sitting beside and around him. He immediately stopped his rambling as he felt Merlin's lips on his red cheek. She pulled away and looked at him, "Yes," she said as if it was nothing. Escanor looked back at her, blush clearly to visible to everyone. Merlin walked back to her seat and crossed her legs.

"You're turn Escanor," Merlin said once she sat back down. "O-Oh y-yes miss Merlin", he stood up and spun the bottle, not as fast as Meliodas and Merlin, but just enough. It landed on Elizabeth. She saw the bottle pointing at her and giggled, giving the pride sin a smile with closed eyes. He quickly walked over to his friend and pecked her cheek, feeling the gaze of the Captain on his back, knowing that if he had actually kissed her he would be dead meat in no time.

Spin after spin, kiss after kiss it was finally my turn to spin the bottle of fate, "Here we go," I said quietly to myself as I watched the bottle go around and around.

(Ban's POV)
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"Hey, she spun the bottle," my friend and Captain whispered to me as he nudged me in the side. I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees with my twentieth bottle of ale. Was it twenty? or was it forty? I dunno. I lost count hours ago. I watched her (S/C) hands grab the bottle and twisted it, sending it into a spinning frenzy. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair framed her face perfectly as her (E/C) never lost contact with it. The bottle started to slow its spinning down, the thin part of the bottle pointing at my shoes.

(Y/N's) POV
༄༄༄༄༄༄
Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. It actually landed on him. I have to kiss him. What if I mess up? What if-

My inner panic was cut of from the sound of bones popping. I looked to myself and saw Ban standing up and walking towards me, "C'mon (Y/N). Just one little peck." He tapped the side of his face lightly. I only saw half of the smirk that was plastered onto his beautifully sculpted face.

One little peck. Right. Nothing to worry about. I could do that. I can do this.

I took a deep breath in and leaned in to kiss his cheek. At the last second he turned his head to face me and kissed me! I was shocked at first by the sudden action but soon relaxed into him as I felt his arms snake around my waist. I heard cheering around us coming from our friends as we were in our own little world. He was first to pull away from the kiss that left both of us a little out of breath. He still had the smirk that made butterflies in my stomach, "What? Cat got your tongue?"

FIRST ONESHOT IN 5 YEARS HOLY SHIT!!! I hope you guys like it!! Feel free to send in requests! NO SMUT YOU DIRTY HORNY CHILDREN!!