᯽𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞᯽

Word Count: 1,118
italics are inner thots
⚠︎︎There is only 1 cuss word.⚠︎︎

prompt #22 "Are you jealous?"
prompt #7 (altered) "You're cute when your jealous."

(Ban's POV)
𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

She was just sitting there. Acting like she didn't know what she was doing. All innocent. Talking to another guy while she was working her daily rounds. I saw the guy checking my girl out. Staring at her a bit too long for my liking. My anger got the best of me causing the cup of ale in my hand to break from the death grip that I had on it, "Dammit," I muttered quietly to myself as I shook the liquid from my now wet hand. I was about to get up to get a rag and clean up, but she was already there in front of me.

"Ban, this is the 4th cup you've broke today. What's gotten into you?" she leaned forwards and used the rag to wipe the alcohol off the wooden table, "Nothing Y/N. I'm fine." I responded back to her without looking at her E/C eyes. I could tell she didn't buy the excuse I had given her. I saw her smirk and leave my table to go back to work, "If you say so." she shrugged her shoulders and left to go back to work just as I caught a glimpse of a smirk. She was toying with me and she knew it.

(Y/N's POV)
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

He noticed! He actually noticed! Merlin's advice is actually helpful!

I walked back over to my friend Ethan and started cleaning up the empty dishes at the other tables around him while keeping a conversation with him, "How have you and Jacob been?" I saw his face light up at the sound of his fiancé's name, "He's been coming home with gifts for me and I can't take it anymore! I'm not sure if I made him mad and he's trying to sweeten me up so I won't be mad at him-" He was starting to rambled about his fears. I put my hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eye.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. From what you've told me in the past about him, he seems like a really good guy for you. Maybe he's planning something special for you! Don't stress about it too much though," I gave him a reassuring smile, "You two are perfect for each other."

I could feel Ban's eyes burning into the back of my neck as I stood back up, "I better get back to work, but i'll see you later!" Ethan smiled and got up to give me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back, "You can talk to me anytime, Ethan." Once i finished my sentence the sound of another cup breaking brought a smirk to my face. I guess Ethan heard the sound too, "N/N, i'm letting you know this cause i care for you, but there's a really hot guy giving me a death glare," he whispered in my ear, "Should I be worried? Is he going to kill me?" I pulled out of the hug and shook my head giggling, "He won't do anything, he's just jealous." Ethan chuckled and placed a tip on his table, "Have fun getting laid." I felt my face start to heat up and used my waitress plate to cover my face.

Once my face cooled off, Meliodas closed up the Boar Hat and was helping me count the money we had made today, "So how did you enjoy cleaning up Ban's messes today?" He was so nonchalant asking me about the Fox Sin, "It didn't bother me. Why?" I saw that smirk of his grow on his face, "Oh nothing. Nothing to worry about N/N." I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, "That's the biggest lie you've ever told," I chuckled and stood up, grabbing my share from today's profit, "I'm heading up to bed, G'night Meliodas." "Sleep tight N/N. Don't let The Fox Sin bite." "Shut up!"

I was walking down the hall to my room when a certain someone stuck their arm out in front of me, causing me to stop in my tracks and butterflies to erupt in my stomach, "Who was that?" the tone of voice he had was soaked in jealousy, "Who was who?" I acted as if I didn't know who he was talking about, but I know exactly who he was jealous of, "The guy who hugged you while you were working!" his voice started to get loud but he got quiet when he realized he was starting to yell, "Ethan's a friend of mine. Why? Are you jealous?"

His eyes widened slightly and I saw his cheeks turn a light red. Ban and I just flirted back and forth. The rest of the team thought we were secretly together and just couldn't keep the sweet talk to ourselves, "No, I was just-" "If you weren't jealous then you wouldn't be asking. Wouldn't be angry," I trailed off the last word of my sentence and ran my hand up his neck, just to see how he would react. His eyes softened as he and I both started to lean in to the kiss. Before our lips could touch I softly tapped his cheek and pulled away, "You're cute when you're jealous." I flashed him a smile and walked away proud of myself for gaining that boost of confidence.
Holy shit. I just played Ban like that. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I closed my bedroom door and got ready for bed.

(Bonus)

3rd POV
𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷
Ban stood there shocked out in the hall. His crush of almost 2 years was about to kiss him. He groaned and rubbed his face with his hands. ' I was just about to kiss her and she was about to kiss me. Does she like me? ' He turned to face her bedroom door and spoke softly to himself, " I'm going to make sure no one has you but me. Only me. I'm going to take what's mine." He turned away from her door and walked back to the room he shared with King.

"So how'd it go?" King asked from his seat on the window seal. Ban shook his head and threw himself onto the bed, "She fucking teased me! We were both leaning in to kiss and she tapped my cheek and said that I was cute when I'm jealous." King bursted into laughter at his friend, "Shut up King. At least I have the balls to kiss her. When are you going to grow the balls to kiss Diane?" King instantly stopped laughing at his friend, "Why don't you and Y/N get a room already!" Ban laughed and shook his head, "Soon we will."