𑁍 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎 𑁍

prompt #16: "is that my shirt?"

🧚🏽‍♀️✨𝒾𝓂 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝒹 𝒾𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓏𝓎 ✨🧚🏽‍♀️

𒊹︎ᴥ︎𒊹︎

Of course it was freezing in the Boar's Hat. It was December after all, but it felt colder than usual. I threw my legs over the side of the bed that i shared with Ban and walked to his dresser to grab one of his shirts.

His shirts were huge on me and always kept me warm, "Let's get this one," I grabbed a shirt that I had bought for him as a 4 month gift that says ' she's the boss ' on it and put it on my freezing body. I adjusted it to my liking and walked over to the mirror.

"Sweatpants!" I yelled louder than i intended to and walked back to the drawer. I closed his shirt drawer and started looking for his sweatpants.

After about 20 minutes of looking for where he kept his sweatpants, it became my mission to find them. I was lost in too much thought of his sweatpants to notice the bedroom door creek open.

"Y/N?"

" Fuck, you scared me."
Hearing my name startled me, causing me to jump and put my hands on my chest to slow my breathing.

Ban chuckled and leaned against the door frame. He looked me up and down and smirked to himself, "Is that my shirt?"

I nodded my head and continued my search, "Yeah and i'm looking for your sweatpants," I was starting to get frustrated for turning up with nothing.

Ban shut the door and walked over to our bed and sat down, "Why look for that when i can keep you warm?" I blushed at him and turned to face him. I hadn't seen him all day today and looked him up and down. He had no shirt on - again- and had his sweatpants on.

I pointed at his pants as soon as I saw them and motioned with hand for him to take them off "Pants. Now. Off," He smirked and stood up, taking his grey sweatpants off and throwing them near his closet.

"Thank you!" I smiled and ran to where his pants were and put them on as fast as I could. Smiling, my whole body being warm now. I ran to the mirror and smiled at myself wearing my boyfriends clothes.

"Nuh uh, we are not doing this," Ban walked up behind me in the mirror. I raised an eyebrow up at him in confusion, " How come you get to wear clothes and i'm here in my boxers?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I patted his head with my hand and smirked, "Read the shirt,dumbass."

He looked up in the mirror and read my - well his shirt- and rolled his eyes and chuckled. I smiled at his chuckle, but soon shrieked when he lifted me up bridal style and threw me onto the bed. He walked away from the mirror and crawled onto me.

I knew my face was red from the sudden action of him throwing me onto our bed. I tried to scoot up a little more so my head was laying on one of our many pillows. He leaned down close to my face and flickered his eyes between my lips and eyes.

" I love you," he said before closing the gap between us and stealing little kisses from me, "I love you too," I said with a giggle into our kiss and cupped his face lightly.

He eventually pulled away and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and smiled down at the man that had stolen my heart.
(A/N - see what i did there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

He laid his head on my chest and placed the rest of his body between my legs. He grabbed my hands and placed them on his head, silently telling me that he wants his hair to be played with. How am I to deny that?

Word count: 660
I'm going to try to do as many requests as I can today while i'm in a good mood.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! ILY✨❤️