᪥ 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 ᪥

Requested: yes
pxterhxlland
prompt #4: "I'm pregnant."
Word Count: 1.3K
italics are inner thoughts
᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

I was sitting on the bathroom floor, rocking back and forth slightly as anxiety and fear were climbing up my body until they both took over me. Recently these past few days I haven't been feeling well. I missed my period last week and i'm throwing up more.

"I swear if i'm pregnant," I sighed and grabbed the pregnancy test I had spent 10 minutes waiting on. I closed my eyes and held it in my hands, taking a few deep breathes to try and calm myself down. Maybe i had gotten food poisoning from Meliodas's shitty food. Maybe i'll get my period next week. All these thoughts started to fly around my head, giving me a slight headache. I took my last deep breath and opened my eyes. My stomach dropped to hell instantly.

Two lines.

I was pregnant. I had Ban's child in me. I was shocked, but at the same time weirdly calm now. I leaned my head against the wall and sighed. Looking up at the boring white ceiling, I felt tears falling down my cheeks and continued to let them fall. I was actually pregnant.

After I had calmed down my mind and my breathing, I started to try and come up with ways to break the news to Ban with Elizabeth and Diane, " You're pregnant?!" they yelled in unison. "SHHHHH!!" I hushed them immediately and slammed Elizabeth's door shut, "Yes, i'm pregnant," I'll never get used to hearing that for the next 9 months, " I need ideas for ways I can tell Ban."

Diane smiled widely and clapped her hands, "Theres gonna be mini Ban and Y/N's running around!" Her and Elizabeth held hands and jumped around the room singing, 'Y/N's having babies!' over and over again while I sat on the bed with my hands on my temples. They continued to hold hands and spin and jump around the room, "Are you two done?" I asked once they had fallen down giggling from exhaustion.

"We're done!" Elizabeth said with a giggle at the end and sat up. I smiled at my two best friends, "Good!" I adjusted my seating and looked down at them, "I could really use your brains to help me find ways to tell Ban."

After about an hour of brain storming we came up with an idea, "This is gonna be so cute!" I smiled at them and felt anxiety in my stomach, " I hope he won't leave us." I gently hugged my stomach and looked down. Loosing myself in thought of me having to raise our baby on my own if he left me, " He'll start crying, Y/N. Trust us," Elizabeth places her hand on my knee and gave me a reassuring smile, "Let's go get supplies!"

We headed into the nearby town to get a white box, a few baby blankets, stuffed animals, pacifiers, baby clothes, and a sign that you can place letters on so you can make your own custom sign, "I'm so excited to see his reaction!!" Elizabeth said as she held a few of the bags that had the baby stuff, "Are you gonna have a baby shower at some point?" Diane asked with her ice cream in her hand.

I shrugged my shoulders in response to her, " I'm not sure yet. I haven't given it much thought," We continued walking and making jokes as we made our way back to the Boar's Hat. For most of the time the two of them were making fun of Ban.

Diane shut the door behind us once we got inside the Boar's Hat and ushered us upstairs into her room before anyone could spot us, "Go, go, go!" she whispered yelled as she pushed us up the stairs. I giggled at her actions and waited until she was in the room herself to shut the door, "Alright, let's do this," I smiled and the three of us got to work on Ban's gift.

We had finished the box after an hour and smiled to ourselves at the creation.

(i know the box isn't white, but just go with it)

I closed the lid and smiled to myself, "I hope he's ready to be a dad." I was scared out my fucking mind for this. He could freak out on me and get mad. He could just pack up and leave the sins because of me. Being scared is an understatement for how i'm
feeling about this. Elizabeth and Diane stood up and gave me a hug, "I think he's ready. If he gets mad because of this we'll kill him both. On the spot, no matter how long it takes us to kill him. He'll be dead," I chuckled to myself and hugged them tightly.

"Thank you girls," I smiled and pulled out of the hug, "for cheering me up, supporting me, and helping with the box," I lifted the box up slightly to draw attention to it, "Let's hope he doesn't freak out."

I walked downstairs and found Ban, Meliodas, and Gowther cleaning the tables from today's customers. I chuckled to myself to see that Gowther still had on the Boar Hat uniform, "You know that you can take that off, Gowther."

He stood up and turned to face me, "I know Y/N, but just look at me," he started to model the outfit for me, "don't you think i'm just the most adorable thing on this planet?" I giggled and pinched his cheeks, "Yes i do."

As I was turning to go back upstairs I caught a glimpse of Ban eyeing me. I decided not to give his action too much thought and walked back up the stairs into Ban and I's shared bedroom. I was nervous. My hands were starting to shake, my heart rate was increasing, and soon my brain starting to overflow with my worse fears of what could happen when he finds out i'm pregnant.

I set the box down at the end of the bed and decided to get into my pajamas. I stripped myself of today's clothes and put on one of Ban's T-shirts and a pair of F/C shorts. As soon as i was finished tying the strings on my shorts Ban walked into the room. It was the moment that could make or break us.

Ban saw the box and looked at me, "What's that?" he pointed at the box and kept eye contact with me, "A gift," Wow. A gift. That's all you can say? I walked over to the bed and sat on my normal side, "For who?" He kneeled down and placed both of his hands on the lid to our future.

"For us," I gave him a soft smile as he looked inside the box. I could see his fuchsia eyes reading the sign that was on the inside of the lid and watched his every move when he reached inside and touched the toys and outfit.

He sat back from the box and placed his hands over his mouth. Silence. That's all the filled the air. Neither one of us daring to speak. My worst fears had come true. "Ban-" "I'm a dad?" he cut me off. Not trusting my voice at the moment I decided to nod my head instead.

A smile instantly grew across his face as he rushed over to me to hug me. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding until I hugged him back. His shoulders started to shake softly, "I'm going to be a dad," he whispered to himself over and over again.

Until he was calm he pulled away and held my hands up to his mouth and softly kissed them, "I'm never leaving. I'm staying right here with my family and i'm gonna do the best damn job that I can. No one is going to hurt you two," he softly placed his hand onto my clothed stomach, "Ever." He looked back into my eyes and smiled.

Right then and there i knew i was destined to be with him. Forever and always.