Chapter 10.

Pond pinches his nub lightly and didn't expect a lot of reaction from Phuwin. Phuwin's throat starts erupting sounds that he'd be too embarrass to let out but he couldn't help himself. Pond's fingers start to twist lightly onto Phuwin's sensitive nub. Phuwin didn't know that a small spot like that would be able to make him feel like this.

Pond puts his hands over Phuwin's that is covering his privates. Phuwin could feel himself growing in his hands and it's going to be impossible to be covering it with his hands. Pond could see that  Phuwin is struggling to hold his lust back.

Pond kisses onto the base of Phuwin's nape. Phuwin's beautiful pearly skin glistens with the moisture on his skin. Pond presses his lips against Phuwin's skin, working his fingers on his nub until he gives in.

Pond could feel Phuwin's hands are starting to shiver and open up. Pond slides his hands between the gaps, grabbing onto Phuwin's shaft. Pond is impressed at the size of it. It's definitely something to be bragging about. "P-Pond." Phuwin moans out as Phuwin let goes of himself and grabs onto Pond's thigh on his sides.

Pond traces the trip of his nose up to Phuwin's ear. "Yes?" Pond whispers. Pond starts to move his hands onto Phuwin's shaft, stroking it slowly. He hooks his legs onto Phuwin's ankle, opening up his legs.

"D-Don't stop." Phuwin begs. He has never had anyone touch him like this before. It's his first time and he finally understands why having sex is addictive. Phuwin's body don't even feel like his own anymore. Pond plays with his shaft while the other is on his nub and his lips are on his ears, Phuwin couldn't imagine anything better than this.

Pond starts to increase his pace, making waves in the tub. Phuwin's body starts to get hotter and his stomach is starting to get tense from the feelings that Pond is giving to him. He has never felt this sense of heighten lust before. Phuwin could feel himself reaching the edge and he couldn't stop himself.

Phuwin's shaft starts to throb in Pond's hands as he shoots out thick white liquid into the water. Pond could tell that he has reached his ejaculation and he is not at all surprise that he didn't last that long. "My turn." Pond says as he climbs out of the tub.

Phuwin's eyes turns to Pond who stands behind him and is greeted by Pond's shaft in his face. Phuwin's face starts to heat up after seeing Pond's shaft. It is just as what he pictured it when he feels it against his back. Pond grabs onto Phuwin's arm and lifts him out of the tub.

Pond knows that Phuwin's leg is still injured and he throws Phuwin over his shoulder, walking out of the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way out. "You better not go soft. I'm not done yet." Pond says as he walks towards the bed. Phuwin is at a loss for words after seeing Pond's shaft.

Pond throws Phuwin onto the bed and open his legs wide open, exposing everything that Phuwin has. Phuwin couldn't help himself but his shaft is still hard despite reaching his orgasm. Pond slides between Phuwin's legs, leaning down as he kisses the boy's cheeks. "I'll let you off this time but the next time, you better prepare yourself." Pond says as he starts to rock his hips, rubbing his shaft against Phuwin's.

Pond grabs onto Phuwin chest, squeezing it in his hands. He didn't expect Phuwin to be this fit but it's a pleasant surprise. Pond's lips starts to lower down as he puts his mouth onto Phuwin's nub, flicking and swirling his tongue on it.

Pond grabs onto Phuwin's hand and leads them between their legs. Pond wraps Phuwin's hands onto both of their shaft and starts to shift up and down. Phuwin's body couldn't handle anymore, he is still sensitive from his orgasm before this and the sounds that he's making are music to Pond's ears. It is fuelling up his lust.

Phuwin's body start writhing but with the way Pond's fingers wraps around his own, he couldn't pull his hands away from stroking both their shaft together. Pond starts to tighten his fingers and the pressure wrapping around Phuwin's shaft is making it lustfully unbearable.