Chapter 26. (End)

The wind blows through their hair as their feet sinks into the wet sand. The calming waves wash over their feet in a slow tempo as Pond and Phuwin enjoys the view. The land is bigger than expected and Pond wanted to examine the area first before they start working on the construction. Phuwin cover his eyes from the sun, taking in the view of the crystal ocean.

"I can't wait to develop this place. We can come here as often as we want to and stay as long as we want." Pond says as he wiggles his toes in the sand. "Who knows, we could make this place our permanent home next?"

Phuwin looks at Pond with a lifted brow. "I thought I'm going to move out soon? Since the whole mess with Mix and the bidding is over, I can finally move out and stay on my own without having to worry about anything." Phuwin answers.

"What do you mean? With where we are at our lives, it would only make sense that we live with each other." Pond grabs onto Phuwin's hand and locks his fingers between Phuwin's. "I'm not letting you go."

Part of Phuwin hopes that Pond would have given him this answer. Phuwin smiles at him and leans in. "So what are we? You never seem to clarify that. I'm not sure if we're on the same page here."

Pond grunts and looks away from Phuwin. "I'm not going to say it and you know it." Pond replies. He could see Phuwin still staring at him with his charming smile, trying to get Pond to say it. Pond looks at him from the corner of his eyes. "No. I'm not going to say it."

"Then I guess I'll go and find another apartment to stay at." Phuwin replies while turning his attention back to the ocean. "With the money that I have for working with you for a couple of months, I can get a good place to stay at around here and still come to work on time."

Pond grunts. "Fine. We're boyfriends. Are you happy now?"

"Yes." Phuwin answers. Phuwin let go of Pond's hand and reach down for the water. He splashes at Pond and runs away. Pond laughs at how childish he is and chases after him. Phuwin can hear the sound of water splashing behind him and starts to run faster.

Pond reaches and grabs onto Phuwin's shirt. He pulls onto the shirt and hugs him from behind. "You like to play don't you? How about we go into the water?" Pond threatens.

"No no no. I don't want to get wet, I didn't bring spare clothes!" Phuwin begs as Pond reaches into Phuwin's pocket, taking all his valuables and throwing it onto the dry sand. "Pond. Please. Don't." Phuwin begs once more trying to fight him but Pond is obviously too strong for him.

Once Phuwin's pocket is empty, Pond empties his own pocket and drags Phuwin deeper onto the water. Phuwin yells and struggle but Pond ignores his words. "This is for getting me wet." Pond throws Phuwin into the water but Phuwin got a hold onto his arm and pull him down into the water as he falls.

The two boys rise up to the surface, taking in a deep breath. Phuwin laughs at Pond. "I got you back. If I'm going down, you're going down with me. I know you don't have spare clothes as well."

Pond swims over to Phuwin and put his arms around his waist. Thankfully their feet are able to touch the floor, keeping their head above water. Pond pulls Phuwin in closer. "We came here in my car. I obviously have spare clothes. I always have spare clothes in case I have an urgent meeting." Pond bounces his brows.

Phuwin's eyes widen in Pond's betrayal. "I'm going to get them wet as well." Phuwin threatens. Pond let out a laugh and shakes his head. He didn't thought that Phuwin would be this immature but it's something he needs in his life. Phuwin manage to bring him joy into his serious life.

Pond looks at Phuwin's lips and leans in, claiming it. Phuwin leans in as well, closing his eyes as he taste the salty water on his lips. Phuwin puts his hands onto Pond's chest while Pond slides his hands down to Phuwin's bum.